What's new

How would you like to make over N100,000 from Blogger and Google adsense?

• Thread starter infobiz9ja
  • Start date
  • Viewed 2523 times.
I

infobiz9ja

You Are Guaranteed To Get Paid Monthly! This is an Easy, Profitable Opportunity to Earn N1000's Every Month From Home.

No Experience Required. Everything you need to succeed is provided in detail for easy understanding. This is not a MLM, Pyramid,Referral or Affiliate Scheme.

How would you like to stay at home and make over N100,000 working online? It's absolutely true and It is a very simple process and no special skills are required.  This is a very unique opportunity and there is nothing else like this available anywhere. If you are looking for a real opportunity to make money, you have come to the right place!  Sit down, situate yourself
comfortably and get ready to be amazed on how easy you can start making money from home.

Follow my simple system & do the following below:

Step 1:  Create a blog using blogger.

Step 2:  Write unique posts.

Step 3:  Get traffic/page viewers from Facebook & Twitter!

Step 4: Apply for Google adsense & addynamo

Step 4: Make $100 to $200 a day from your page visitors who click on your ads!

You are GUARANTEED to get paid Monthly.

You can do this work whenever you want or have free time.
There will be no boss looking over your shoulders because you will be your own boss!

The best part of this is you can do it anywhere. You can do this from your house, at work, library, dorm room, school, or anywhere you can think of as long as you can access the Internet. You will easily be able to make money weekly with this unique system depending on how hard you are willing to work.

Please be re assured that this is NO "GET RICH QUICK SCHEME," Yet with very little effort you will be able to achieve the Financial Freedom you deserve.

Once again, you will be able to do this job in your free time and you will not need to quit your current job to do this. This is a unique way of making money that many people do not even have the slightest clue about.

This program requires only basic computer skills, such as knowing how to use the Internet, reading and updating a blog daily.

You'll NEVER have to do any of the following: buy any names, mailing lists, no face to face selling, no cold calls, no printing costs, no postage expenses and never purchase any office supplies.

Anyone could do this type of work as there is no special skills required. All you need is access to the Internet, articles that you will be posting daily.  That's it! You wont have to break your bank to get started.

There is NO previous experience is necessary, and no diploma, B.sc or GED is needed to do this program. I've simplified this program so that anyone with basic computer skills can succeed in this.

How Much Money Could I Make?

The amount of money you can make is determined by how much effort you put into this program.

Is this program available worldwide?

Yes, it doesn't matter where you live in the country.

You can own a blog and get paid monthly provided you have access to the internet.

There is a "One Time Fee"  of (N3,000) to begin.

This is the cost of the Training Materials.

Stop wasting time looking for a job, you just found one!
You will never have to look again! Sign up now and earn money online!

I am here to help you get started and answer any questions that you may
have.

If you are looking for a real way to earn money online then you have come to the right place.

Make payment to Gurantee Trust Bank: Account Name: Gabriel Ige , Account number : 0117192756

You can reach me on this number for for more inquires : 08093687640

Note: Delivery is strictly by E-mail as the materials are in E-Book formats

After payment send your payment details to infobiz9ja at gmail dot com

Subject:  Payment Details

In the body send: Payment made, Send your name.

Delivery is instant after payment confirmation has been made.

For clarity purposes i have included a preview copy of the E-Book so as to have a feel of what the E-Book looks like & to make up your mind if you can work online. You can download the preview copy HERE http://www.mediafire.com/?gqq3ub6gqbl82uv simply download the book & if u think you can do it then contact me on phone or send me an e mail & you can well be on your way to financial freedom. 

infobiz9ja said:

I'm not yet on facebook I recently created my twitter account and have only 8 friends how do i get traffic to my blog when created?

That's easy once you open a new blog you simply join addmefast & get as much as 300 followers in a day. You will have to open a facebook account so that you can get more friends & i will help u advertise your new blog on my blog so people will rush 2 your blog more traffic for you. If you have any further questions feel free to call me or send me an e mail.

I'm not yet on facebook I recently created my twitter account and have only 8 friends how do i get traffic to my blog when created?
[/quote]

infobiz9ja said:
That's easy once you open a new blog you simply join addmefast & get as much as 300 followers in a day. You will have to open a facebook account so that you can get more friends & i will help u advertise your new blog on my blog so people will rush 2 your blog more traffic for you. If you have any further questions feel free to call me or send me an e mail.

[/quote]

thanks for the quick reply what is the full link for "addmefast" thanks

Hi infobiz9ja I'm very much interested but my friend told me that adsense isn't that lucrative , he said it may not even be able to pay your subscription used in updating my blog is there any truth in that?

Please guys, I got this e-mail telling me that I can make money with my facebook account, I want to know if this is for real????  :-\ :-[ :'(

infobiz9ja said:

You Are Guaranteed To Get Paid Monthly! This is an Easy, Profitable Opportunity to Earn N1000's Every Month From Home.

No Experience Required. Everything you need to succeed is provided in detail for easy understanding. This is not a MLM, Pyramid,Referral or Affiliate Scheme.

How would you like to stay at home and make over N100,000 working online? It's absolutely true and It is a very simple process and no special skills are required.  This is a very unique opportunity and there is nothing else like this available anywhere. If you are looking for a real opportunity to make money, you have come to the right place!  Sit down, situate yourself
comfortably and get ready to be amazed on how easy you can start making money from home.

There will be no boss looking over your shoulders because you will be your own boss!

The best part of this is you can do it anywhere. You can do this from your house, at work, library, dorm room, school, or anywhere you can think of as long as you can access the Internet. You will easily be able to make money weekly with this unique system depending on how hard you are willing to work.

Please be re assured that this is NO "GET RICH QUICK SCHEME," Yet with very little effort you will be able to achieve the Financial Freedom you deserve.

Once again, you will be able to do this job in your free time and you will not need to quit your current job to do this. This is a unique way of making money that many people do not even have the slightest clue about.

This program requires only basic computer skills, such as knowing how to use the Internet, reading and updating a blog daily.

You'll NEVER have to do any of the following: buy any names, mailing lists, no face to face selling, no cold calls, no printing costs, no postage expenses and never purchase any office supplies.

Anyone could do this type of work as there is no special skills required. All you need is access to the Internet, articles that you will be posting daily.  That's it! You wont have to break your bank to get started.

There is NO previous experience is necessary, and no diploma, B.sc or GED is needed to do this program. I've simplified this program so that anyone with basic computer skills can succeed in this.

The amount of money you can make is determined by how much effort you put into this program.

You can own a blog and get paid monthly provided you have access to the internet.

have.

If you are looking for a real way to earn money online then you have come to the right place.

Make payment to Gurantee Trust Bank: Account Name: Gabriel Ige , Account number : 0117192756

After payment send your payment details to [email protected]

I already sent you a mail... but I think the account information you provided only works in your country. I'm Indian.

humblelad said:
Hi infobiz9ja I'm very much interested but my friend told me that adsense isn't that lucrative , he said it may not even be able to pay your subscription used in updating my blog is there any truth in that?

My dear humblelad i must tell u that in this life if u want to move forward u have to let go of some things holding u back. That said if u think that adsense is an overnight money spinning machine its not but i have simplified everything you may need for adsense & addynamo such that in just two months u will recieve your 1st cheque. You can download a free preview copy of the book here http://www.infobizz9ja.blogspot.com/2012/08/how-would-you-like-to-make-over-n100000_28.html 

dspacedude said:
infobiz9ja said:

have.

After payment send your payment details to [email protected]

I already sent you a mail... but I think the account information you provided only works in your country. I'm Indian.

Hello dspace dude im sorry i did not receive your mail message but if you are not in Nigeria you can mail me and i will send you my Liberty Reserve account number where you can make payments into & get instant delivery. I will be expecting a mail from you with subject Space Dude  :)