What's new

I Have Unparalleled Comprehension Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

I Have Unparalleled ComprehensionI Have Unparalleled Comprehension Novel Synopsis​

In the Great Chu Kingdom, demons and evils were rampant. In this world, there were martial artists, Taoists, Buddhists, demons, and spooks.
Xu Bai crossed over and was up to a hellish start because he was in a bandit fortress cell.
When the danger came, he found that his comprehension seemed to be a little unusual.
[Observe the nameless blade marks on the wall and comprehend the Bone Breaking Blade Technique.]

[Observe the forging book and comprehend the forging method]
[Observe the Trigrams Sutra and comprehend the Trigrams Reckoning.]

When entering the bandit fortress, Xu Bai was handcuffed with chains, and when leaving the bandit fortress, Xu Bai was carrying a ghost-headed sword.
“In this world, there are many things that can be seen. I am just more observant than all of you.”
Xu Bai laughed.
I Have Unparalleled Comprehension novel is a popular light novel covering Action, Adventure, Fantasy genres.
Read all the chapters now to find out more thank you so much!
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: tum
Top