What's new

iRoot roots plethora of android devices with or without a PC

zeal

De Techizard
Just thought I should update you about iRoot ? an enhanced software that can root plethora of android phone and devices with or without a computer.

iRoot is an improvement on the vRoot software that recorded up to 90% success rate in rooting of android phone and devices.

iRoot was updated to include iRoot apk (iRoot.apk) for rooting directly from your android devices without connecting it to a computer machine and iRoot executable (iRoot.exe) for rooting directly from your PC via a USB connection cable.

Either ways, the iRoot software is a great all-in-one root tool with support for newer and older android devices, even less-popular brands of android phones can be rooted with it.

I already tried it on Gionee, Samsung, Tecno, Infinix and Mercury. You can report other devices in this thread to help others find what phones the iRoot app can root easily.

Download Links

For iRoot apk, follow their website link to download
For iRoot software installer, follow their download page to download

How to Use
I already made an introduction of the vRoot software at https://www.3ptechies.com/vroot-rooting-method-for-android.html

This should guide you fine on how to root any android phone and/or devices with the iRoot software.
Drop any issues you are having with rooting your devices in this thread.
Remember that the guide to root with iRoot is linked above.