What's new

Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding

zeal

De Techizard
Janet Jackson is planning a world class wedding with her Arab billionaire fiance, Wissam al Mana, insiders disclosed. The wedding expenses is expected to cost $20 million US dollars.

In a rare show of appreciation to all invited guests,the couple would be giving out $10,000 dollars as ?Thank you for coming? gift.
Information so far gathered shows that the wedding would take place in Qatar, the home country of Mana. A yet to be announced date has been fixed for 2013.46 year old Janet sees nothing wrong in dating or marrying a younger person as long as they are happy together.

source:

Madness in the highest order,they they had nothin doin with d cash,why not give them to orphanages?

precious said:
Madness in the highest order,they they had nothin doin with d cash,why not give them to orphanages?
wouldn't it get to those less-privileged when the cash start circulating ? 

zeal said:
precious said:
  You think it will,my point is such money shold  given to the orphanages itself

I get you very right buddy

precious said:
zeal said:
precious said:
  You think it will,my point is such money shold  given to the orphanages itself