What's new

Laptop keyboard

batlon13

New Techie
I'm having a problem in my laptop keyboard. my laptop keyboard is not working. it still works in safety modus.i re-installed the driver,but no luck. i don't know whats the problem in keyboard. please anyone any suggest?

haddin19 said:
I'm having a problem in my laptop keyboard. my laptop keyboard is not working. it still works in safety modus.i re-installed the driver,but no luck. i don't know whats the problem in keyboard. please anyone any suggest?

Sorry for the late reply buddy have you solved the problem ? If not let me know your operating system , you might need to do a system restore

Its ok and i am glad that you response me. my os is windows 7 and my problem yet not be solve. i also restore my os.

ok now I understand what you tryna say.
1. does external keyboard work when in the bios?
2. If yes backup every necessary files in external media and  press "del" or "f2" immediately you power on your operating system (that is if you have tampered with the factory os partition of your hdd) to run bios setup make "cd rom" your first boot device from boot priority
3. Re-install your windows 7 os by  inserting your bootable  os cd/dvd and press any key when prompted
4. follow the wizard to complete your installation
5. Re-install original oem drivers viola

let me know if this solves your problem

Or he can try to trouble shoot his laptop, by putting a new one, to know if the keyboard is totally bad.

DE_Light said:
Or he can try to trouble shoot his laptop, by putting a new one, to know if the keyboard is totally bad.
I think from the first post he says the keyboard works fine in safe mode

Oh, dat means he should backup with external keyboard and do a restore or reformatting to regain the keyboard. That is a software error. And also let him try and uninstall the last software he installed in his laptop. That could caused it. Because i have come accross this challenge before.

obasimiracle said:
ok now I understand what you tryna say.
1. does external keyboard work when in the bios?
2. If yes backup every necessary files in external media and  press "del" or "f2" immediately you power on your operating system (that is if you have tampered with the factory os partition of your hdd) to run bios setup make "cd rom" your first boot device from boot priority
3. Re-install your windows 7 os by  inserting your bootable  os cd/dvd and press any key when prompted
4. follow the wizard to complete your installation
5. Re-install original oem drivers viola

let me know if this solves your problem
really I am proud of you and you are really intelligent buddy. I problem have solved.