What's new

Lets Bring The Jubillation Back To Nigeria

• Thread starter precious
  • Start date
  • Viewed 2041 times.
P

precious

This year Nations cup is few days away and as we all know w are going to South Africa with out top 23 ,not to watch or catch fun to to dominate and conquer .
What is needded most now is our support and prayer

_58476980_zambia_3.jpg

hey don't tell me you are actually a magician 'cos looking at our performances yesterday against the carpe verdians  I can only say we need more than just prayers to match home the 2013 cup

hey guy,am not a magician,and we shouldnt judge by what we saw in d friendly.spoke with d coach on phone n he said they played that way cos they never want to disclose to d whole africans who they are,that we should xpect d best frm them.
what do u think about this?

precious said:
hey guy,am not a magician,and we shouldnt judge by what we saw in d friendly.spoke with d coach on phone n he said they played that way cos they never want to disclose to d whole africans who they are,that we should xpect d best frm them.
oh you spoke with the coach ?

zeal said:
precious said:
oh you spoke with the coach ?

Yes i did .Are you suprised?