What's new

Looking for where to get your Nigeria Postal Code For adsense approval ?

gurusmaker

Active Techie
Just recently I have had few request from some persons who couldn't read out for the post office in their area and demanding to know if there is a directory online where they can easily find their area postal code considering the fact that most credible company like google demands your real postal code before they can even accept you into their adsense program .

For now we can update this thread with already known postal codes to help users whose area postal isn't listed online to get theirs easily .

For those of us residing in major cities and town just use the official Nigeria Postal Service site to get your postal code else, try visiting the post office in your area .

lets start the thread rolling with known postal code (post the postal code of your area)
for Bonny Island , Rivers State residents your postal code is 503101

add yours pls

In the past, Nigeria's postal code was complete. But then the website can't be accessed, and recently the website can be accessed again but the data can't be displayed, only the state list. For example, the Ijanikin postal code is difficult to find. Then I kept looking and I found the postcode at the url address https://www.zipcode.com.ng/2019/08/lagos-state-postal-code.html . But why doesn't Google display it on the front page, even though the website has more postal code data than websites that often appear on page 1 of Google.