What's new

Married by Mistake Chinese Novel PDFs Free Downloads/Web Viewing

zeal

De Techizard
Married by Mistake by Sixteenth Child is a super interesting Chinese Novel translation with many interesting storylines. You can read or download Married by Mistake Novel PDFs on this page. I'll do my best to upload every single chapter of Married by Mistake, a novel that's authored by Sixteenth Child. It's a story about Madeline Crawford, who has loved Jeremy Whitman for as many as 12 years, but yet, it was him who sent her to prison.

In between her suffering and pain, she had to witness her man fall in love with another woman. 5 years later, she has returned with renewed strength, no longer the same woman he belittled years ago! With this newfound strength, she will tear apart those who pretend to be pure and step on the scums of this earth.

Married by Mistake Novel StoryMarried by Mistake Chinese Novel Synopsis​

Madeline Crawford has loved Jeremy Whitman for twelve years, but ultimately it was him who sent her to prison. In between her suffering and pain, she had to witness her man fall in love with another woman…Five years later, she has returned with renewed strength, no longer the same woman he belittled years ago! With this newfound strength, she will tear apart those who pretend to be pure and step on the scums of this earth. However, just as she is about to have her revenge on the man who wronged her… He suddenly turns from a cold, unfeeling psychopath, to a caring, warm and loving man! In fact, he even kisses her feet in front of a crowd, all while promising her, “Madeline, I was wrong to love another. From now on, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you.” To which Madeline replies, “I’ll only forgive you if you....die.”

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: