What's new

Married to a Jinn Novel PDF Free Download/Read Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie
Married to a JinnMarried to a Jinn Novel Synopsis

• Ava’s POV
  • “Do you have any appointment with Mr. Donald?” The receptionist questioned as he continued to stare at the computer.
  • “I’m here to make a deal” I replied, the male receptionist’s face brightened into a smile.
  • “Follow me,” He said as he strode to a big door. In the big door, there are two smaller doors.
  • He strode to the left and opened the inner door that has ‘Dark Circles’ written o
  • n it.
  • “Welcomee Ava, you are welcome to dark circles, “A man with grey hair said seated on a wooden chair, he is maybe in his forties.
  • ” A deal,” I said. The old man claps and the room became dark with a dim light beside me, the old man disappeared and I was alone in the darkroom.
  • “Oh dark Jinn, come grant me a wish” I stretched my hand forward and flinched when I felt a presence behind me.
  • I turned back and saw a man under a black hoodie behind me. He brought his hand forward exposing his tan skin and a dark circle on it.
  • “A mermaid requesting a wish? Well, why did you disturb my sleep?”He scoffed.
  • Read the complete story to find out more...

Attachments

• A Jinn 1.pdf
    99 KB · Views: 96
  • A Jinn 2.pdf
    104.6 KB · Views: 117
  • A Jinn 3.pdf
    104 KB · Views: 87
  • A Jinn 4.pdf
    106.2 KB · Views: 76
  • A Jinn 5.pdf
    101.3 KB · Views: 81