Married to a Jinn Novel Synopsis
- Ava’s POV
- “Do you have any appointment with Mr. Donald？” The receptionist questioned as he continued to stare at the computer.
- “I’m here to make a deal” I replied, the male receptionist’s face brightened into a smile.
- “Follow me,” He said as he strode to a big door. In the big door, there are two smaller doors.
- He strode to the left and opened the inner door that has ‘Dark Circles’ written o
- n it.
- “Welcomee Ava, you are welcome to dark circles, “A man with grey hair said seated on a wooden chair, he is maybe in his forties.
- ” A deal,” I said. The old man claps and the room became dark with a dim light beside me, the old man disappeared and I was alone in the darkroom.
- “Oh dark Jinn, come grant me a wish” I stretched my hand forward and flinched when I felt a presence behind me.
- I turned back and saw a man under a black hoodie behind me. He brought his hand forward exposing his tan skin and a dark circle on it.
- “A mermaid requesting a wish？ Well, why did you disturb my sleep？”He scoffed.
- Read the complete story to find out more...