What's new

My Legendary Alpha Mate Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie
My Legendary Alpha Mate My Legendary Alpha Mate Novel Synopsis
Betrayed by her scheming Alpha husband who plans her own death, Mira is given another chance in life.
She was brought back to the past and this time, she won't make the same mistake,
she would make her enemies kneel before her, she will make them pay and she will survive!
Alpha Rick slowly opened his eyes and the first thing he asked after seeing his beta was, "Where is she?"
Knowing exactly the 'She' he was talking about, Casper shook his head and took out the envelope Mira had given him, "She wanted you to have this."
Rick took the envelop from him, giving Casper a cold look and making him bow his head guiltily as he received his Alpha's murderous glare.
It was clear that he was about to be place on the chopping board and that was why, he made a smart move by giving his alpha his beloved mate's message first hoping that whatever she had written in there could at least move him a bit and also save his life. He clasped his hands and prayed.

Rick tore the envelope and brought out the piece of paper.
Opening it, he was surprised to find only one sentence with six words written on it. Well, he was expecting something longer.
He didn't even realize when his lips curved upwards in a smile as he read her words over again.
"Dear mate, we are allies now!" As Casper peeped over and saw those words, he froze and watched the smile that continued to spread on his Alpha's face.
Huh? What's this?
Seeing his Alpha smiling like that, he had thought that she had written something mushy and sweet and was so curious that he couldn't help secretely peeping and all he saw where those words?
Was that all it took to make him happy?

"Eh, Alpha. Where are you going? You can't go anywhere in this condition."
Casper was puzzled when he saw Rick suddenly start to put on his clothes.
He was worried thinking that he might collapse if he stresses himself too much especially in his condition but the only words he got were...
"I need to see her."
Casper felt like slapping himself!
Read all the chapters now for more interesting views, thank you so much!

Attachments

• Legendary 1.pdf
    49.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Legendary 2.pdf
    39.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Legendary 3.pdf
    45.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Legendary 4.pdf
    39.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Legendary 5.pdf
    43.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Legendary 6.pdf