I'm here to request a link or PDFS to the book with the above title: My Mate, My Enemy by Jennifer Francis
I'd appreciate a link or the PDF files to read it for free.
I'm here to request a link or PDFS to the book with the above title: My Mate, My Enemy by Jennifer Francis
I'd appreciate a link or the PDF files to read it for free.
Book 3 of The Feral Wars Series
Lux Freemen is caught in between two opposing forces.
Daughter of a anti-werewolf activist and a werewolf, she is conflicted between what is she and what she has been conditioned to believe.
Her beliefs are tested when she is abducted by rogues and thrown into the world her father taught her to fear and the world she was born into.
Keegan Stone is being forced into a role he doesn't want and even worse, he's forced to repeat words he doesn't believe in.
Merely a puppet in werewolf politics...
Alpha Raygan is a 200-year-old pure-blooded Alpha, a renowned war general that considers herself mate-less. She is the Heir to The Wintering Moon Pack if she can find her Goddess Gifted Mate before her younger brother who's just 26 and is now of the right age to take over, her own father has set a law that states one must not only find their Goddess Gifted Mate but be Marked and Mated before taking the seat as Alpha. She's had enough, is Mate-less as far as she's concerned, spends six months dancing and drinking...