What's new

Never Again Novel PDF Free Download/Read Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie
Never Again Novel Synopsis Never-again-by-Malgorzata-Uchto.png

Mandy’s POV

…”I, Alpha Andrew Miller, reject you, Amanda Anderson, as my mate and Luna.” He stated, gazing at me with his cold eyes.
Am I imagining things? Is this really Andrew – my Andrew? I quickly searched my mind to check if last night was real.
Yes, yes, yes it was!
Here I am in his hotel room bed, sore, a little bruised, and sated. I just found my mate, my other half, and I was finally, wholeheartedly happy.
Just to have my heart crushed? No! This had to be a bad dream.
I blinked my eyes a few times, holding the bedsheet to my chest for dear life, and stared at him, dumbfounded.

“What did you say?” I finally asked.
“Are you deaf? I said I reject you as-”
“I heard you the first time.” I cut him off, standing up from bed searching for my dress “…but why?”
I found the dress and quickly put it on, not caring about my nakedness or lack of underwear.

He stood there with a cold demeanor. I couldn’t decipher his emotions.
Where is that sweet, caring, and loving guy from last night? Is he bipolar, perhaps?

Putting his hands in jeans pockets, he took three large steps forward. Stopping a few inches before me, I had to tilt my head up to meet his gaze. He was so tall.
“You thought I would accept you?” he scoffed and continued, “You are just a weak and pathetic human. You are not fit to be Luna.
I need someone strong, someone who is capable of leading by my side, a worthy one.”

I stood there frozen in place, not daring to move my shaky legs. I knew once I moved, I would collapse.
I refused to give him this satisfaction. I would not break.

He lifted his hand and tucked my loose hair behind my ear, sending shivers down my body.
His lips formed a disgusting smirk, and he added, “Although… I must say. You were a good f**k.” He chuckled.
“Probably the best I’ve had, sweetheart.”
And that was it. I stepped away from him, with all the courage I could muster, sizing him up. I looked him dead in the eyes and opened my mouth, “I, Amanda Anderson, accept your rejection.” And with that, I left…

Read the complete episode for more views...

Attachments

• Never Again 1.pdf
    89.6 KB · Views: 665
  • Never Again 2.pdf
    113.6 KB · Views: 495
  • Never Again 3.pdf
    106.2 KB · Views: 441
  • Never Again 4.pdf
    102.4 KB · Views: 473
  • Never Again 5.pdf
    96.7 KB · Views: 568
  • Never Again 6.pdf
    114.4 KB · Views: 610
  • Never Again 7.pdf
    125.4 KB · Views: 844
  • Never Again 8.pdf
    98.6 KB · Views: 884
  • Never Again 9.pdf
    105.7 KB · Views: 506
  • Never Again 10.pdf
    106.1 KB · Views: 468
  • Never Again 11.pdf
    97.6 KB · Views: 386
  • Never Again 12.pdf
    103.8 KB · Views: 428
  • Never Again 13-16.pdf
    295.7 KB · Views: 423
  • Never Again 17-20.pdf
    295 KB · Views: 358
  • Never Again 21-26.pdf
    360 KB · Views: 529
Please correct the chapter from ch.7 and onwards, those are unreadable unfortunately.
Also, can you please update this story .
Thanks in advance

Requesting “ his human luna” by hotgirl

Last edited by a moderator: