What's new

Newbie here, how do I download?

Candyshop

New Techie
Hi I’m a newbie here. I’m sorry if I ask a really silly question. I can’t seem to download the novels?

If I chose to read online, the text are blur. If I chose to download to read offline, only the first page is visible. There’s no button nor any link to the next page. Can someone guide me pls?

Attachments

• B43697C8-642D-4FB6-B333-59728C244387.png
    B43697C8-642D-4FB6-B333-59728C244387.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 282
Hi I’m a newbie here. I’m sorry if I ask a really silly question. I can’t seem to download the novels?

If I chose to read online, the text are blur. If I chose to download to read offline, only the first page is visible. There’s no button nor any link to the next page. Can someone guide me pls?
Me too!

I'm a newbie too but here's what I've discovered:
*on laptop- when I click on the chapters I will get the little arrows at the top of the page next to the page number (see below). The page quality will depend on the quality of the files uploaded. There are a few stories, that look like someone copied them from a photo.

1693261259211.png

*Phone- I get a bunch of popup ads over the pages but I still get the arrows with page numbers at the top. However, I have noticed that sometimes I have to refresh the page to get the numbers and arrows to show up. The pages are small and harder to read.

I haven't found a way to download the entire thing at once so you can read it like an actual book. To read the chapters, it works best on a laptop or computer, then tablet is second best, with phone being last (mainly due to all the popup ads).

If you click on the chapters (like below) it should go to the chapter pages so you can read them. If there isn't a number at the top and arrows, try refreshing the page. It should then work.

1693261950125.png

'Hopefully this helps!