What's new

Novel Request/ She's Mine

If you ask my Alpha father to tell you about anyone in the pack, then he will speak about them in high esteem. If you talk to him about me, then he will deny even knowing me. While parents are supposed to love and protect their children, my father does the exact opposite. No one in our pack even knows that I'm alive. They all think that I died in childbirth. Along with my mother. And he's hated me for that ever since. And he's told me that the pack would hate me for killing their Luna. Only if they really knew the truth. But approaching my 16th birthday our pack had visitors come to help with training the warriors. My father thinking that our pack was becoming an easy target. And well, it was. Until the Alpha of the Protectors Pack found me and declared that I was his and not my fathers. But is that enough to stop my father from trying to get me back? Is there more to my story than I know? Is there a reason why my father kept me beaten and secluded? I guess I was going to have to find out what his real motives are. And how far he is willing to go to get his own way.