What's new

ost to pst converter software

kkariztakki

New Techie
I am here to recommend you one of the best tool that can migrate ost to pst very easily. The tool named ost to pst Converter can convert ost to pst formats with all its attachments. The outlook ost to pst converter software to fix outlook ost file and transfer emails properties, attachments and etc. from ost to pst file. The outlook ost export tool to restore ost to pst, Office 365 account, olm, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, VCF, CSV, ICS, Live, Exchange Server, Zimbra, Gmail, Yahoo, and etc.
convert ost to pst

Last edited by a moderator:
To convert your OST files to Outlook PST file format with ease, you just need to try this professional OST to PST converter tool. It can also save your OST file to multiple file formats like MSG, RTF, PDF and HTML. This tool provides you preview facility, so you can check the conversion accuracy of this tool. The tool is compatible with all versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS.

If you don’t know how to export offline OST file to Outlook PST then you should go with the use of Softaken OST to PST Converter software. It allows you to migrate the bulk OST files at a time. This software gives you the email filtering options and also gives you the demo version of the software which can migrate the few emails of each folder into various formats such as PST, HTML, MBOX, EML, EMLX, Office 365 and more you can use the demo version from the official websites of Softaken Software.

Looking for a solution to convert OST files into PST file format, you can check the manual method as well as the professional third-party converter. But the manual method to convert OST to PST involves a risk of losing data and cannot support bulk conversion, so it is better to go with a utility like OST to PST converter. This tool makes the conversion along with maintaining the data integrity and cut-outs the probability of losing data. Using the software, you will be allowed to convert bulk & large-size OST files to PST at once.

You can use these steps to convert OST to PST manually:-
  • Install Outlook and go to the File menu.
  • Then, choose the Import/Export option.
  • Select Export to a file.
  • Choose Outlook Data File (.pst)
  • Now, select whether to export a specific folder or the whole account.
  • Check the Include subfolders box if you want to add a subfolder.
  • Next, select a destination for the Export, and then click Finish

The best OST to PST Converter is DRS OST to PST Converter. This software is an automated tool to change OST files into different other file formats and email clients. It has a mail and task filter option to select specific emails for migration. The tool is very easy to use and does not requires any manual effort . You can install it in any version of Windows and convert your files effortlessly.

As a user, I always suggest a risk-free and smart solution to convert OST into PST including email attachments and other mailbox items. Aryson OST to PST Converter is the most recommended and one of the best solutions that easily convert and migrate OST files into 20+ file formats and email clients. It maintains an exact folder hierarchy as it was before the conversion process and delivers the most accurate results without any hassle. OST to PST Converter provides an option to preview the emails before the conversion process and enables the users to provide a custom folder name with the location of the resultant file.

I tried a few OST to PST converter tools before I found this one, and I can say that I am impressed by the results. Not only does the OST to PST converter software work, but it does so with ease. The interface is excellent and easy to use; it did not take me long to convert all of my emails from an OST file to a PST file. I am so happy that I decided to try this out, and I will recommend all of my friends and colleagues use OST to PST converter.

The OST to PST Converter Tool is a great product that helped me get back my critical emails, contacts, and other lost items when I had to convert my OST file to PST. This tool is very easy to use, and there is no technical skill required if you want to convert your OST file.

Get the professional's recommended EmailsGuru OST to PST Converter for instant solution to convert OST files to PST format in a single process. No matter how many OST files you have! All the OST files would be convert in PST format in a couple of clicks. This tool keep maintain folder hierarchy and meta properties of OST mailbox data during the whole process of conversion from OST to PST. Users can convert first 50 OST emails from folder by just downloading free trial version of this tool.

If you need to convert OST files to PST files, ClodMigration OST to PST Converter is recommended. Using this tool, you can convert Outlook OST files to PST, MSG, EML, Yahoo Mail, Office 365, MBOX, PDF, as well as email attachments, contacts, and calendars. Further, OST files can be converted to MBOX, Gmail, PDF, and other formats as well. Duplicate emails can be easily removed before migration. Try the trial version for free

I have recently used MigrateEmails OST to PST Converter software to convert OST to PST. The tool is very efficient in performing its task. It is the best OST to PST Converter that can be used to export OST to PST, PDF, CSV, MBOX, etc. It also migrates OST data into Gmail, iCloud, AOL mail, and other email clients. The utility has successfully migrated my data excluding all the duplicate emails and that too within in a very short time.

Softknoll OST to PST Converter is an automated and reliable utility that is used to convert all your Exchange OST files into PST file format with all their mail attachments. This amazing utility offers conversion of OST mailboxes into several file- formats including EML, EMLX, MBOX, VCF, and MSG. Amazing features of this reliable utility make it popular among its users. I would like to suggest you use this professional utility to convert OST files to PST files. It maintains the reliability and security parameters. Both technical and non-technical users can use it easily. Users will get technical support from our experts. Users can use the demo version to check the functionality of the software. It offers a free trial that helps in evaluating the functionality of the software. A free 24*7 technical experts are also available to help the users.

You should choose WholeClear OST to PST Converter, an advanced tool for converting OST files into PST format, for your convenience. Users can quickly convert orphaned or inaccessible OST files into Outlook PST files with its assistance. It allows you to convert OST files directly into PST format. The utility facilitates the conversion of OST files into PST on single or numerous files at once. It can quickly export into PST files all mailbox data items from OST emails, including contacts, attachments, calendars, tasks, notes, and journals. A free demo pack is also available to all users who convert the initial 25 items free to OST to PST files.

EmailProHelp OST to PST Conversion Tool can easily transform your OST files into PST files. This tool is compatible with all Windows versions. Moreover, a trial version is accessible, enabling the conversion of up to 50 files simultaneously. The utility offers a range of additional features and advantages, including:
  • Converts and transfers Emails, Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Journals, etc. from PST to PST.
  • Featuring a straightforward user interface that's dependable for users of all levels.
  • Allowing the simultaneous conversion of multiple OST files to PST format, streamlining the process effortlessly.

Users could attempt this ToolsCrunch Mac OST to PST Converter software for a quick and safe conversion if they wish to OST to PST converter software. Email elements like Inbox, Outbox, Sent Mail, Note, Task, Journals, Drafts, etc. are properties of an offline OST file. Users are able to retrieve both password-protected and covered OST files. Up to a few emails can be converted for free. Any version of Mac OS can be used with this software. All versions of Windows OS and MS Outlook are supported by this program. Install free trial versions of the software. Check out the free demo version of the software for more details and round-the-clock support. Here, new users will have the advantageous opportunity to utilize this program for free with a free demo.

By taking the help of MailsDaddy OST to PST Converter Tool users can successfully convert OST files into PST format. Using this safe solution users can export OST files into PST, MBOX, MSG, HTML, RTF, EML, and other formats. Using this safe solution users can export multiple OST file mailboxes into single or separate PST files. Here users can also break a heavy OST file into small Outlook PST files.
It allows users to read the complete OST file database before conversion. Using this solution users can export some selected OST file databases into PST format. It preserves all internal folder structure, text formatting, and meta properties. Users can install this tool on all Windows systems.

Sysinfo OST to PST Converter is the finest and most efficient tool to convert an OST file into an Outlook PST file without any data loss and with 100% accuracy. It is multi-functional software that converts OST to PST files and other formats like MBOX, PDF, JSON, etc. Using this tool users get features of backup emails without attachments; therefore, while performing the conversion of selected OST files, you have the option to exclude attachment files from the emails.