What's new

Priceless Baby's Super Daddy Chinese Novel PDF Free Download/Read Online

Mobeen

Informed Techie
“Priceless Baby's Super Daddy” is an interesting and beautiful novel with heart wrenching episodes that will transport you to another place and time.
The author entertains the readers with a classy and fabulous story in this Novel. All the characters are well-connected that provide a fantastic and enriching imaginary story, filled with a complex structure of genres.
I will be posting all Chapters of this booklet in PDF accessible Format. So have a wonderful, entertaining and exciting reads.

PRICELESS BABY'S SUPER DADDY
download.jpg

Synopsis : "He is the entertainment king who is in charge of everything. Been single for years, he had zero scandal. One day, a woman and a girl turned his life upside down.
The little cutie held him tight, not letting go. ""Handsome uncle, you look very much like the daddy I have lost for many years!"" Huo Yunshen felt depressed. “Me? Daddy?!”
The little cutie proudly pulled her mommy over, ""Mommy, I have found a long-term meal ticket for you, handsome and gullible.""
Xu Xiyan smiled at the elegant man.
Recalling the accident five years ago, his face sank. ""How dare you steal my DNA?""
She laughed. ""Not steal, just borrow!"" The man took her in his arms and warned in a dangerous tone, ""Woman, should I get what’s mine back, with interest?""
She stood on her toes. ""Yeah, how about another baby?"""

Support :
Buy me a Coffee

Attachments

• PBSD Chapter 1-100.pdf
    915.2 KB · Views: 630
  • PBSD Chapter 101-200.pdf
    894.9 KB · Views: 407
  • PBSD Chapter 201-300.pdf
    872.7 KB · Views: 408
  • PBSD Chapter 301-400.pdf
    939.7 KB · Views: 444