What's new

Professional solutions to backup Office 365 Data

AlbertTaylor

New Techie
Users looking for a perfect Office 365 backup solution to take Office 365 backup for quick access to user mailbox data on other systems should check this write-up.

Office 365 is a cloud-based service that enables a user to access the data only with the internet connection, this obstruction pushes users to export Office 365 data to the other environment.

Exporting Office 365 data to PST gives the accessibility to the user to access the Office 365 mailboxes data in another system, even without connecting to the internet. The manual methods to export Office 365 data to PST are very complicated and require high technical expertise to perform it. Shoviv Office 365 Backup solution is the perfect utility to take Office 365 mailboxes backup into the PST file. Look at some of its features:
It comes with a user-friendly interface to improve the overall experience of the users with the software.
Users can easily take the Office 365 data backup in PST.
This tool is efficient in restoring PST to Office 365 mailboxes along with taking backup.
The software includes a free trial edition that allows you to test the tool's functionality as well as the ability to backup and restore the first 50 items per folder.

For more info visit - https://www.shoviv.com/blog/all-you-need-to-know-about-office-365-backup/

I would like to suggest you can also try ZOOK Office 365 Backup Software is the most suitable solution for all the limitations of Office 365 which is related to Data protection. It helps to take backup of your Exchange data and to secure and protect your backup data. The Advance Filter option offers to choose Date Range, date range selection, subject, etc. It Supports to all Outlook Versions i.e. Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to take a backup of your Office 365 Mailbox in Mac OS. You can use Office 365 Backup for Mac software, this tool easily works on Mac OS. And it allows you to backup Office 365 emails, and PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, and MBOX. The app gives only a few simple steps to achieve migration from Office 365 folder to the required format in any single and bulk mode in just a few minutes. The software supports all versions of Mac OS like (10.15).

I think you should try this amazing Office 365 Backup solution that will help out to backup O365 mailbox folders to PST Outlook, PDF, MSG, MBOX, EML, EMLx, Gmail, G Suite, IMAP Server, Exchange Server, or another Office 365 Cloud account. This application supports different features as like- batch functionality, save email attachments, selective folder backup process, shows a live backup process, and many more. Anyone can download and use this program on any Windows edition such as Windows 7, 8, 10, etc. Try its free demo facility for getting complete working steps at free of cost.

In case you are searching for effective ways to backup Office 365 mailbox data then you should opt for a professional software solution such as the MCT Office 365 Backup Tool. In this regard, I have recently tried the eDiscovery method to export Office 365 mailbox to PST with the help of an informative article that I found on the internet. This article explained the entire process of the eDiscovery tool in three phases. This helped me to maintain the attention that is required in performing this lengthy process. However, this solution is free to use but there are some limitations that arise the need for a professional software solution.

In case you want to check out this amazing article then you can visit: www.mailconvertertools.com/blog/export-office-365-mailbox-to-pst/

I have a solution for that issue. You know today is so many software on internet for migrating office 365 mails to hard drive. But i would like to suggest you to try Backup office 365 To PST software. This software is one of the most valiant tools and has a friendly user interface by which it is easy to operate the software. So go ahead and download the software.

Personally, I would like to choose Corbett Office 365 Email Backup Tool to perform this task. I choose this software because it helps me transfer my local data files to the Microsoft 365 profile. The working of the software is straightforward. The primary reasons to choose this software are:
  1. No need to install any third-party application to perform this task
  2. provides file Naming formats to sort the output files
  3. Easy to use & simplified user Interface makes it a prime choice for users
  4. Advanced option to transfer selected data files from complete mailbox data.
To know more about this solution checkout the link given below: https://corbettsoftware.com/backup-emails/office-365.html

The smart option to backup Office 365 data is by using DRS Office 365 Email Backup Tool. The tool is completely safe and reliable to use. With the help of this software you can backup and convert Office 365 data into multiple other file format and email clients. This utility delivers quick results within a very limited period of time. You can install its free demo version and in case of any doubt you can contact the tech support team at any time.

There may be chances that users need to switch between online platforms. Then, they need to take a backup of their Office 365 data. They should always prefer the best tool like Sysinfo Office 365 Backup Tool. This tool has ability to converts Office 365 emails into other different email clients. It also takes backup Office 365 Mailbox items like emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc. It has an email filter option to remove duplicate emails. The free version of this tool is also available, you can use it.

For an efficient backup of Office 365 emails, use the MacSonik Office 365 backup tool for Mac. This tool allows for bulk migration of single/multiple Office 365 emails risk-free. Mac users can save Office 365 emails into various file formats and email clients like PST, EML, MBOX, Thunderbird, Yandex, IMAP, etc. No data alteration takes place as it keeps the data security and integrity intact. The Office 365 backup helps users remove any similar emails to make managing emails smooth.

Quick steps to migrate Office 365 emails -
1. Launch Office 365 backup tool.
2. Select Backup and Sign in using credentials.
3. Choose the desired saving file format from the Save As option.
4. Click convert to start the conversion process.

Last edited:
To back up Office365 mails, I advise using the OSTtoPSTAPP Office365 Backup Solution. All of your Office 365 Backup-related issues may be resolved with this program. Users can create backups in a number of formats (PST, MBOX, EML, and MSG file formats). This tool has a simple user interface. This tool is simple to use for Office365 mailbox backup for users without technical expertise.
Office 365 Backup Tool features include:
  • It backs up all of the mailboxes on your computer, including emails, tasks, calendars, contacts, notes, and tasks.
  • The admin login option allows users to backup numerous mailboxes. (Enterprises and businesses with a license can use this functionality.)
  • Gives users an additional backup option for Contacts and Calendars alone.

Office 365 Migration Tool is the most prominent solution that migrates Office 365 mailbox items to CSV, PST, PDF, DOC, MBOX, HTML, JSON, etc. It also migrates Office 365 to Gmail, Yahoo, Thunderbird, IMAP, Zoho Mail, etc. Moreover, the utility offer to use modern authentication and basic authentication to sign in to your 365 accounts. Additionally, they allow the performing of selective migration of Office 365 mailbox through the mail filter option. You can try the trial version of the software to analyze the performance you can download it.