What's new

Quickly bypass the security code on your friend's Phone without any software

gurusmaker

Active Techie
Bypassing Nokia s60v1 , s60v2 , s60v3 and s60v5 Security code has been a regular practice done for fun by tech savvy dudes like us for many years now till nokia Symbian Burial Ceremony  Finally showcases itself stooping our fun without any atom of pity .

lock.jpg

Now when i tried most of my old tricks on latest version of nokia s40 phones like the nokia c1, nokia c2 , nokia asha , nokia x2 , nokia c3 , nokia 200, Nokia 201, nokia X1-2, nokia 100 etc they all made a fool outta me . I even tried one of my favorite working solution of copying the friend's phone imei and typing it in this website
Code:
http://nfader.su/
  but that didn't solve the problem . I resorted to using applications like noktool 1.8 , dct4 unlock etc before a friend advertised the trick I'm about to share here .

Note this site still works for nokia s40 dct4 and some other models of nokia phones.

Now the Trick for Bypassing the security of Any Phone

I personally have only tried this in a friend's nokia phone and haven't got any other chance to try it in other brands.

To get started follow this simple steps==>

WHEN YOU ARE ASK TO INPUT THE SECURITY CODE > Press 112 And Quickly
Press The Send Key, then Quickly Press The RIGHT SETION KEY (End Call Key),
And Quickly Press The CENTER KEY (Menu Key). Then the phone will Open
automatically.

And will refuse to lock again till you DIAL 112 and quickly
Press The Red Key And The Phone will Lock Again.

Hit like if this works for you

Credits:

This op @ this thread gave me the tips for free . you can support him if you can

do this
Code:
Press 112 And Quickly
Press The Send Key, then Quickly Press The RIGHT SETION KEY (End Call Key),
And Quickly Press The CENTER KEY (Menu Key). Then the phone will Open
automatically.
to unlock all s40 phones

DE_Light said:
Not working in my Nokia X2-00 tried it severally.
it works just that you weren't fast enough .... the whole thing should happen within 2secs . you can use two hands to achieve this