What's new

Read THIS Before you BUY your next Xiaomi Smartphone

zeal

De Techizard
If like me, you are a big fan of Xiaomi Redmi smartphones and devices and as such can't trade them for any Tecno, iTel, or Infinix devices, then you need to read this to know what's obtainable with newer Xiaomi devices.

Now listen, I fell in love with Xiaomi smartphones the first time I bought one because I could enjoy all my favorite features without installing many bloated or ad-heavy applications from the store. Such features as - call recording, call blocking, SMS blocking, auto redial, etc. were included out of the box.   

But now things have changed with Xiaomi Global ROM. While the processing power, performance, and overall experience have improved greatly, some of these lovely features are no longer included.

With newer Xiaomi devices, you no longer have access to the award-winning MIUI DIALER that lets you enjoy these features. The MIUI dialer is now replaced with Google phone dialer and messaging app that offers only call and message blocking without access to call recording, "power button = end call", "vibrate on call answer",  and auto redial.

While this is not a big deal to many, some persons like me are left with only the option of switching to the Indian or Indonesian ROM in place of the Global ROM to enjoy these amazing functions.     

I was thinking to buy Xiaomi but I am not sure about it. My old phone fell down in the swimming pool of my real estate in San Remo so it's not faxable anymore. What do you think about Oppo? We have a lot of variants of phones of this brand in Italy.

Kasione said:
I was thinking to buy Xiaomi but I am not sure about it. My old phone fell down in the swimming pool of my real estate in San Remo so it's not faxable anymore. What do you think about Oppo? We have a lot of variants of phones of this brand in Italy.
Xiaomi compared side by side with Oppo, I'll still go for the former! This is because Xiaomi offers better value for money than Oppo.

From Specs to features and updates, Xiaomi would offer you a better experience in the long run.