What's new

Rejected And Banished with His Heir Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie

Rejected And Banished with His Heir Rejected And Banished with His Heir Novel Synopsis

"From this moment henceforth, you mean nothing to me," he spat, his eyes bloodshot as he stared deep into my eyes.
"I, Killian Dimitri, Alpha of Crescent Star pack, hereby reject you, Elena Salvador as my mate and future Luna,"
he affirmed, sending stabs of pain through my already torn heart, slicing it into a million tiny pieces.
"As for the punishment for your crime, henceforth, you are no longer a member of this pack,
and that means you can never show your face anywhere around here anymore,"
My whole life was shattered in a minute, the earth had opened up and for some reason,

it kept dragging me down with it and no matter how hard I tried to stay afloat, nothing could stop me from drowning.

Except for the tiny little life beating inside me, my hands unconsciously fell to my stomach because unknown to Alpha Killian, I was carrying his child.
** A week ago, Alpha killian had discovered that I was his mate after years of fruitless search, nothing had ever felt so right in my life. But then, doom came knocking on my door the night he was going to announce our union to everyone.
That same night, a dreadful crime was executed with my name pinned on it.
Continue reading to discover more amazing facts on this episode, thank you so much!

Attachments

• Banished 1.pdf
    62.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Banished 2.pdf
    55.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Banished 3.pdf
    57.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Banished 4.pdf
    58 KB · Views: 11
  • Banished 5.pdf
    58.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Banished 6.pdf