What's new

Rejection to Rebirth: A Luna's Vengeance Novel PDF Download/Online Reading

Simon

Well-rounded Techie
Rejection to Rebirth: A Luna's VengeanceRejection to Rebirth: A Luna's Vengeance Novel Synopsis

I stand on the brink of a past I've lived and a future I've yet to claim.
Five years ago, my world crumbled when Lucan, the Alpha I loved, the man destined to be my mate, chose betrayal over loyalty; my sister over me.
His blatant rejection of my love but refusal to reject our bond, kept me on a string for years.
Until my sister decided to orchestrate my murder when I fell pregnant with Lucan's child.
Fate, it seems, holds a twisted sense of mercy.

I find myself back in time, five years before my life turned into a nightmare, on the night my Mate Bond with Lucan snaps into place.
But this time, I'm not the same Verena. I refuse to be the victim, the one walked all over.
With a resolve forged from pain and betrayal, I stand before our pack, our family, our friends, and I shatter the expectations of fate.

I reject Lucan, and the ripple of shock is my first taste of victory. But my plan doesn't stop there.

I aim higher, daring to entangle my fate with his enemy, Alpha Niklaus King, a man as dangerous as he is ruthless.
It's supposed to be a game, a strategy to topple Lucan from his throne.
I didn't anticipate the fire Niklaus would ignite in my soul, a passion fierce and consuming.
As I grow closer to him, the lines blur; my heart, once set on revenge, now beats a different rhythm.
Torn between the past's shadows and a future that's as uncertain as it is thrilling, I find myself questioning everything.
Lucan's betrayal branded me, but Niklaus offers a chance at healing, at power. Yet, can I trust this new bond, or will it become another chain?
Read all the chapters now to discover more about this mind blowing story, thank you so much!

Attachments

• Rejection 1.pdf
    109.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Rejection 2.pdf
    115 KB · Views: 76
  • Rejection 3.pdf
    294.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Rejection 4-5.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
  • Rejection 6.pdf
    771.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Rejection 7.pdf