What's new

Scam alert 2013: Latest message format scammers uses

zeal

De Techizard
GOOD DAY TO YOU,

My name is Mrs. Bethanie Veronica Lee; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you/church. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer for about two years, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for. He owned an import/export company which operated in the UK, west Africa and in china I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly, since we had no kids to inherit them.

Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe He has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation in less than a month and I'll want you to stand as the beneficiary to the account of my late husband in the United Kingdom and in Africa. Also to the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

You would be entitled to 20% of all the funds which are deposited in bank/finance house in the United Kingdom and in Africa. The remaining 80% will be used to set up a foundation in my husband's name, which will be used to help the less privileged. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status.

Please contact my lawyers in charge of the funds and they will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to your preferred account as you would be the beneficiary to them.

Pls. Contact my lawyer in London,
Barrister Anthony Berry with the specified address:
CHAMBERS OF ANTHONY BERRY
BARRISTER ANTHONY BERRY
9 BEDFORD ROW LONDON WC1R 4AZ
E-mail: [email protected]
TELL: +44 702 401 4891
Fax: +44 700 580 0051

There are above 20 million dollars deposited in banks/finance houses in the UK as well as in Africa. Please use your share of the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

Please tell him that I have asked you to reach him. This is my private email:[email protected]

God blesses you.

Thanks,
Mrs. Beathanie Lee.

NOTE : If You Receive This Message In Your
Junk Or Spam Its Due To Your Internet
Provider.

obasimiracle said:
Thanks for sharing this zeal, scammers keep changing their methods year in year out
Yeah I just got this one now from [email protected]

maybe 'cos I posted my email address in a public forum

Greetings in the name of God

I am Miss Nadia Ben Amah Zaid,single(never married) I'm planning to move to
your country for investment purposes with the huge Funds I inherited from my
late father.
I want to invest (Five million, Five hundred thousand United States dollars),I
need you to act as foreign partner to my late father.

Let's discuss your percentage on top of your answer,please I want you to treat
this information as an urgent message and reply me immediately so I can make my
final decision. More details will be given to you once I hear from you with your
personal data as well.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Miss Nadia Ben Amah Zaid.

I got something similar too from Mrs Sherry Williams <[email protected]>

Dear Friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the  Cheque out of the company to someone else who was capable of assisting  me in this great venture Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed  at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my  gratitude to you with the sum $250,000.00 (two hundred  Fifty thousand united states Dollars)in addition to your lottery winnings of $500 thousand now amounting to $750,000.00(seven hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars).

My dear friend I will like you to contact the finance house for the collection of this international certified bank draft. The name and  contact address of the Person with your Cheque is  Mr. Williams Morgan,  is as follows.

COMPENSATION AND FINANCE HOUSE HEAD OFFICE

CONTACT Agent Mikel John.

Email: [email protected]

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects  which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember  that I have forwarded instruction to the finance house on your behalf  to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact them without  delay. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as  this is from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon.

My sincere advice to you as a christian is that you should endeavour  to pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you get the prize.

Best Regards,
Mrs Sherry Williams

N:B So sorry for have contacted you for so long it was due to the fact that i was responding to medical treatment i went for surgery and ever since I came back I couldn't locate you until i finally made it. That  was why I am contacting you back to inform you that I finally made it as a result of this I had to compensate you with this offer.

I am beginning to enjoy this thread

here is the one I got some time ago from IBN MUKTAR AL-ZAYANI <[email protected]>

Good Day.

I am Ibn Muktar Al-Zayani, the managing director of Al Aman Bank, Dat El
Imad Complex 11
Tower ? Ground Floor, Tripoli, Libya and a financial adviser to Goldman
Sachs. I am contacting you in the hope of reaching a mutual agreement
regarding a sum total of Ninety Five Million Dollars$95.000.000.00USD. The
funds belongs to the Late Colonel Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi.

He was killed on the 20 October, 2011 by the National Transitional Council
(NTC) fighters. Having failed to relinquish power for a peaceful transition
to democracy or surrender to NATO.

The NTC is determined on confiscating all funds traceable to the late ruler
but the aforementioned sum is 100% safe with the bank. It was secretly
deposited and has been moved to another Bank in Southeast Asia. I have all
the legal documents backing up the funds for claim.

One thing is certain; this project is 100% risk free. You will be requested
of your International Passport which will show your willing to receive the
funds into your account. You reach me with details of interest including
your bank account details for further modalities to retrieve the funds.

Sincerely

Ibn Muktar Al-Zayani