What's new

Searching Google Like a pro : Things google wouldn't like to tell you

gurusmaker

Active Techie
With this tutorial you will start getting results for what you want and expect " it will also help you to see results from only places you trust personally"  you Yes pal I want to personally show you how to search google like a pro yes like a pro i said ! how many times have you searched for unlocking your devices without success? how many time have you been locked out of rapid share because you are a free user? have you been searching for many things without the exact result you are expecting?

learn to search google like a pro

2zrjr84.jpg
2rw9c1t.gif

lzhq1.gif

this is the first table out of possible 15 (fifteen) do reply with the ones you 've and tell me you are following so I can continue with the other fifteen tables

we will get to a point where you can even by pass any download site asking for registration so you can see if the files contained in the site is actually what you are looking for 

this is the second instruction you should start pracising this advanced google seaching  tech to become a pro in solving any thing at all in the net via google search

29vkzcy.jpg

my guess you are browsing from your mobile phone and as such couldn't read from the images if not you should be practicing the ones there why waiting for the real ( I mean advanced) tutorials man.