What's new

Solution to convert eml to pst format

MHooper

New Techie
MailsDaddy EML to PST Converter software is a flawless solution to Convert EML mailbox to Outlook PST. The utility performs with all versions of Windows OS and supports all the EML-based email clients data. Using this tool, you can export all EML data into PST at once using the Bulk export feature. The tool is built in many advances and smart features by professionals. You can also try its demo edition that comes free of cost.

To download the free demo pack, visit here:- mailsdaddy.com/eml-to-pst-converter/

When I faced the same issue past week, I tried CubexSoft EML to PST Converter. Believe me! The software does wonderful job. I am satisfied with the fast service and efficient result. The software saves my entire EML mailbox data with attachments in Outlook. No changes has done in mail properties and folder hierarchy.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are two methods to convert EML to PST manually or professionally.
  1. Using Drag & Drop Method
  2. Automated Method
The manual method is a more efficient method so you can apply manual approach to convert EML to PST online first. But there is also another method to deal with it easily that can also run non-technical.

If you want to migrate email from EML to PST file format, you may try the EML Converter tool, it can effortlessly convert Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, etc. to PST, PDF, EMLX, MBOX, and many other file formats. You may also convert from EML mail clients to Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, Zimbra, and Thunderbird. This software is compatible with practically all versions of Microsoft Windows and Mac OS versions.

I would like to share with you another professional software i.e. Softaken EML to PST Converter. It is the best tool to directly convert all EML data into Outlook PST file format including all emails, and etc. items along with attachments. It comes with so many advanced and beneficial features for users to easily migrate EML database to Outlook PST file format without any technical knowledge help.

In case you are searching for effective methods to convert the EML files into PST then you can perform this action by using any of the two approaches. In this regard, you can opt for a professional EML Converter software or you can accomplish this by using manual methods. In this regard, I have gone through an informative write-up that explains the different manual methods to Convert EML file to PST Online. These manual methods are:
  1. Convert EML to PST by using Windows Live Mail and Microsoft Outlook.
  2. Drag and Drop method to perform this conversion.
  3. Use Outlook Express to transfer EML files into Outlook.
However, this article will also introduce you to an advanced utility that is a reliable solution to perform this task. You can try its free version to analyze the performance of this EML to PST Converter.

In case you are searching for an effective solution to convert the EML files into PST then you can refer to this blog article that will help you to convert EML to PST manually. In this article, you will find the detailed manual methods that will help you to accomplish this task. In the end, it will also introduce you to the EML to PST Converter which is an advanced utility to securely back up your EML files. You can try its free trial version to analyze the performance of this utility.

To efficiently convert EML file to PST file format, trying reliable software is the best option. I want to propose the best tool that will undoubtedly migrate email from EML to PST file format without any hassle. The name of the tool is EML Converter Tool. It can convert multiple EML files to various file formats like PDF, PST, MSG, HTML, MBOX, etc. You can try this tool for free for migrating 50 EML mailbox files for free.

Follow these steps to Convert EML files into PST file format:-
  • Install the MS Outlook and Windows Live Mail applications on the system.
  • In Window Live Mail, click on the File tab and select the messages from the export option.
  • Choose the Microsoft Exchange as the export option and click on the Next.
  • A Pop up will display on your screen that all emails will be exported to Microsoft Outlook/Microsoft Exchange.
  • Click OK.
  • Use the Select folders option to choose whether you want to export all email folders or select the particular folder you want to export.
  • Press the Ok button.
  • At last, the Export complete wizard will come. Click on the Finish option.
You can also go for the Professional solution EML Converter tool as it is recommended by various technical experts. It is a 100% reliable and risk-free utility to convert EML files into PST file format.

Datavare EML to PST Converter Software is a perfect and smart solution to convert EML files to PST file format. All EML items are directly and safely exported into PST file format with this tool. You will get File or Folder mode by which complete EML files can be added at a time to migrate into PST file format. It is a Windows-based software for smart migration of EML to Outlook PST on Windows 10, 8, 7, and others.

EML Converter is the most advanced and easy-to-use tool to convert EML files into other file formats. It converts EML files of Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, etc to PST, PDF, EMLX, MBOX, and many other file formats very efficiently. It also converts EML to PDF, MS Outlook PST, Thunderbird MBOX, MSG, and HTML File Format. It directly exports EML file data to Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook email clients. The user interface is very intuitive so you do not need any technical expertise and you can easily transfer data from EML to PST & others. If you are looking for a good EML converter, It is one of the best software available to convert your EML files.

Some highlighted features of EML Converter:
1. Flawlessly Converts EML File
2. Migrate Emails To Other Clients
3. Option To Remove Unwanted Files
4. Export EML To Various Formats
5. Easy To Use And Intuitive GUI

MacSonik EML converter for Mac is one of the best utility to convert EML to PST in bulk. It converts/migrates single or multiple EML files with accuracy. The data security and folder hierarchy are maintained throughout the conversion process. This utility is embedded with various advanced features like the Mail Filter, which helps to convert emails of the desired dates. The EML converter tool removes any duplicate emails from the conversion process without any data alteration. It also offers to split the resultant PST files if it heavy in size.

Follow the below steps to convert EML to PST -
1. Install and Run the EML converter tool.
2. Select Browse and add single/multiple EM files.
3. Choose PST as the resultant file from the Save As feature.
4. Click convert to start the conversion process.

Are you searching for a tool to, convert EML files to the PST file format? The OSTtoPSTAPP EML to PST Converter is capable of effortlessly converting EML files to the PST file format. There are users who can convert unlimited EML files to PST file format. Users can see their EML files before the conversion procedure. The app is supported by many email clients, such as Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla, etc. Advanced features and functions that help novice users convert EML files to PST file format. Users can use the free demo version to learn more about the application.

I have been struggling to find a perfect EML to PST converter, but then I found out Ignissta EML to PST Converter helps you and your office colleagues in easily exporting data from EML and convert it into PST and also into PDF versions. We have utilized the industry's best standards in creating this software, so that our customers can experience an error-free EML to PST conversion and also avoiding data loss. In addition to these, the software also ensures the folder hierarchy is maintained, as it is, and thereby ensuring the avoidance of any data loss.

Use a third-party email conversion tool: Several tools can convert EML files to PST format. Some examples include "Regain EML to PST Converter." Why have we suggested this tool? Because it has all the advanced features and algorithms. At the same time, it's suitable for non-technical users also. It is compatible with all Windows versions and also supports all Outlook version 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007