What's new

Taming The Alpha Female Novel PDF Free Download/Read Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie
aming The Alpha Female Taming The Alpha Female Novel Synopsis

In her late-twenties, Delilah had everything she dreamed of.
She is the boss. Paving her own path to success. But in that run, she lost the desire to be loved.
Her heart was broken, by the one man she was supposed to love.
Now when love comes knocking on the door, she shuts it and shuts it hard.
But what if this time, the guy is just head-strong like her.

Even if she falls in love again, exs' are always lurking in the shadow to pounce on every opportunity given.
Damon was looted by his ex-wife. A gold-digger in disguise.
When he started everything from scratch, he found himself in love with one of the most bad-ass females. But only strong man can stand her.
Will Damon be able to tame his Alpha female, to become his girlfriend or will he be crushed just like her ex.
What if Delilah finds out he hid the biggest secret from her? About his identity.
Will their love be strong enough to sail through all the problems?

Delilah
The club was playing my favourite song – Tonight I’m Lovin’ You. For parties, I always go for Enrique Iglesias. But tonight, I wasn’t enjoying my red wine and certainly not the song. The crowd was insane tonight. But it didn’t matter where I was. That thing… was still there. That scared little girl, bullied and taken for granted.
Over the time I have turned myself into this arrogant and bossy person. Even my face says buzz off faster than my mouth can. I have my reasons though. Being vulnerable, is the last thing I want for myself. And this drink, has always helped me to gulp my insecurities down. Being the eldest child, had its own perks. I was always asked to be strong even when I did not want to.

Fake it till you make it… right?
It was probably my third glass, when I felt a hand crawling on my back. I turned around impulsively and hit my molester. Well, surprisingly it was my poor bestie pouting at me and rubbing her nose like a child. I wanted to laugh at her but I couldn’t. She survived my punch… she can survive anything. “I am sorry. I didn’t saw you coming.” I gasped.
Read the full story to find out how it ends thankss....

Attachments

• Taming 1.pdf
    367.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Taming 2.pdf
    356.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Taming 3.pdf
    366.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Taming 4.pdf
    362.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Taming 5.pdf
    359.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Taming 6.pdf