What's new

The Alpha’s Hidden Luna Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie

The Alpha’s Hidden Luna The Alpha’s Hidden Luna Novel Synopsis

Sierra is about to turn 18 which should be the best time of her life, but when secrets about her life and family are revealed, she discovered she’s not who she always thought. Her hlife is turned upside down, will she be able to escape her fate? Will she be able to find happiness, or will she learn what a cruel world she has stumbled upon?
“What we’re about to tell you is going to be hard to believe.” My dad started.
"But please, try to just listen to our entire story before you say anything.” My mom interjected.
My dad took a deep breath before continuing. I noticed my mom’s hand was shaking, my dad reached over and covered her hand with his. She instantly relaxed and smiled at him. “There’s no easy way to say this part, so I’m going to say it quickly, like ripping off a bandage... We’re werewolves. You, myself, and your mother, we’re werewolves.” He opened his mouth to continue but I just couldn’t help interrupting.
“Um, I’m sorry what?!” I questioned.
“Werewolves.” They both said together.
“No, I heard you the first time. I’m just trying to see whether or not this is some kind of joke.” I almost wanted to laugh at them about how serious they were both being. Werewolves didn’t exist. My parents had raised me on folklore and fantasy stories of pixies, witches, werewolves, and vampires; but that’s all they were, stories.
“This isn’t a joke, we’re being serious.” My mom looked at me with raised eyebrows. “Should we show her?” She asked my dad.
“Show me what?” I was starting to get annoyed. If they kept this up, I was gonna be late for work.
“I guess we should, no use hiding it now.” Responded my dad. Suddenly, my mom got up from the table.
“Come outside with me. There’s not enough room in here.” She said, turning on her heels and walking towards the back door.
“Umm.. okay..” I followed her with my dad right behind me. My mom walked into the middle of the backyard. She was only wearing her robe, which she began to untie and drop to the ground.
“Mom! What the h*ll?!” I yelled out, covering my eyes.
“Oh honey, stop it and just look at me. I gave birth to you, you can see me na*ed.” I uncovered my eyes, and watched as she stood there for a moment. The next thing I knew, a giant grey and brown wolf was standing where my mother had been a second before.
“WHAT THE F**K?!” I screamed out, jumping back. I looked at my dad and all he did was smile at my mom. An endearing smile like he was seeing the sun for the first time. Just as quickly, I blinked and my mom was back putting her robe on. “DAD..” I just trailed off, I didn’t even know what to say. What I had just witnessed shouldn’t be possible in nature. I had always thought it would be amazing for things like this to be real, but never imagined I’d watch my mother transform before my eyes.
“Let’s go inside and we can explain.” He said, taking my arm. I let him lead me back into the kitchen, followed by my mom. I sank into the nearest chair, too stunned to speak.
Read all the chapters now for more interesting reads, thank you so much!

Attachments

• Hidden Luna 1.pdf
    61.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Hidden Luna 2.pdf
    49 KB · Views: 35
  • Hidden Luna 3.pdf
    53.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Hidden Luna 4.pdf
    42.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Hidden Luna 5.pdf
    56.1 KB · Views: 44