What's new

The Alpha’s Obsession with his Ex-Contract Luna Novel PDF Download/Online Reading

Simon

Well-rounded Techie

The Alpha’s Obsession with his Ex-Contract LunaThe Alpha’s Obsession with his Ex-Contract Luna Novel Synopsis

Years ago, Sheila managed to escape from a trap set by her best friend, Charlotte, who had intended to kill her.
Since then, she has been living in disguise.

In her quest for revenge, she accidentally crashed the wrong wedding, only to discover that the groom was the man she had secretly been in love with all her life,
and his bride had eloped on the wedding day. After some negotiation, she became his contract Luna for six months.

When the six months were up, Alpha Nick Thorax served her with divorce papers. I tried, but I stil don’t feel anything for you.
I haven’t marked nor mated with you. You will find your mate and be happy. Can it be delayed for three days?
Could you pretend we are in love and go with me to the gala awards? Sheila pleaded with Alpha Nick. Her hopes were crushed when she was hit with dismay.

He mocked her. You don’t have anything to contribute there. Besides, I’m going with Charlote. Just name your price.

Sheila had left everything behind, but that night at the Gala awards, Alpha Nick Thorax sawa woman in a red dress while standing beside the woman he loved.
This was the first time he had taken interest in any woman other than the one beside him. Who is that woman in the red dress? I want to collaborate with her he asked.

The bodyguard was shocked. Alpha, don’t you remember? She’s your ex-contract Luna whom you divorced.
Nick’s jaw clenched, and his knuckles turned white from balling his fingers so hard.
Read all the chapters now to find out more, enjoy!

Attachments

• Contract Luna 1.pdf
    756.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Contract Luna 2.pdf
    607.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Contract Luna 3.pdf
    602.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Contract Luna 4.pdf
    660.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Contract Luna 5.pdf
    626.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Contract Luna 6.pdf