What's new

The Cursed Alpha & His Forced Luna Novel PDF Download/Read Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie

The Cursed Alpha & His Forced Luna The Cursed Alpha & His Forced Luna Novel Synopsis

Kate was a proud Luna of the South Moon Pack. She thought her life was perfect until her husband found his fated mate.
Once the cherished and desired wife, she gradually became a forgotten figure in his heart. Things got even worse when her past came haunting her.
The cursed alpha of Vottara attacked their pack and took her as a prize!

In the end, Kate had no choice but to face the past she had once fled. She decided to cooperate with the cursed alpha.

Be my contract luna. I will punish your good-for-nothing husband and his mistress.
After I get what I want, I will set you free, The cursed alpha offered. I will agree under one condition.
I will sleep in a separate bedroom. You cannot touch me. I am only your wife on paper, Kate firmly bargained.

Let’s put that in writing. Later on, Kate found herself getting enthralled by the mysteries behind the cursed alpha.

He wore a mask, but why? He was cursed, but how? The more she pried into his life, the more she wanted to break the rules of their contract.
One day, she did exactly what her heart desired, but was her choice right this time? Or will she be a forgotten luna in the cursed alpha’s heart?
Read the complete episode to find out more, thank you so much!

Attachments

• C. Alpha 1.pdf
    190.2 KB · Views: 758
  • C. Alpha 2.pdf
    194.3 KB · Views: 631
  • C. Alpha 3.pdf
    192.3 KB · Views: 911
  • C. Alpha 4.pdf
    191.8 KB · Views: 1,209
  • C. Alpha 5.pdf
    189.8 KB · Views: 1,415
  • C. Alpha 6.pdf