What's new

The OLM to PST Converter

soniya07

New Techie
I would like to recommend one of the most prominent Software for OLM to PST conversion. The Mac OLM to PST Converter can converts all your Mac OLM files into PST format with ease. This Mac solution migrates all your Mac Outlook OLM data including contacts, mailboxes, calendars, etc. to Outlook for Windows. You can try its trial version to check its performance.

Get more info- https://www.vsoftware.org/blog/import-outlook-olm-into-mac-mail.html
olm-to-pst-converter-vsoftware.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You just need to use this OLM to PST Converter tool, it is the best tool for converting Mac OLM files to Outlook PST file format accurately. With the help of this tool, the user can save the OLM file in multiple formats like RTF, MSG, EML, HTML and PDF. User can also export MAC OLM data directly to Office 365 mailboxes. The tool works well with all versions Outlook for Mac, MS Outlook and Windows OS. For more information, please visit: https://www.datarepairtools.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

You can easily convert OLM files to PST with manual methods where you need to spend enormous time and need technical skill or you can also choose automated tools that can convert your OLM file in just a few clicks and maintain the folder hierarchy.

I am adding a blog link, “How to Convert OLM to PST Manually?” In this blog, you can find several methods which you can follow to convert OLM to PST manually. After the conversion process completes, you can import your PST to Outlook with the help of the Import/Export Wizard.

I used this OLM to PST converter full version free online and I believe that this is a great tool to migrate OLM data into PST file format. Even user can also convert their OLM files into other file formats and email clients as per their requirements. When I used this tool noticed these amazing qualities of this tool that I listed below:
  • Convert OLM to PST for Windows and Mac OS
  • Imports OLM files with email, contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, etc.
  • The file size is not an issue.
  • transfers the selected files to the free demo version.

GainTools Online OLM to PST Converter Tool which is very useful for those who want to migrate data from Mac OLM to Outlook PST file format. It also converts OLM files to PST format with all email constituents, such as Inbox, Contacts, attachments, etc. from the OLM data file to the MS Outlook Personal Storage PST file. It also moves OLM files and saves them into emails in PST, MSG, EMLX, MBOX, and EML file formats. This software supported all updated versions of the Windows Operating System.

Mac Outlook OLM to Windows Outlook PST Migrator, an application to convert your OLM file to Outlook PST format. This software is simple to convert all email items such as emails, notes, contacts, calendars, drafts, tasks, journals, hyperlinks, email attachments, etc. You can use this software even if the OLM files are damaged. It's an easy-to-use application that doesn't require any prior technical knowledge. Any technical or non-technical user can easily use this software. ToolsCrunch Mac OLM to PST Converter Software supports all Mac OS versions like- 13, 12, 11, 10:15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11. Download the free demo version software.