What's new

The Stained Omega Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie
The Stained Omega The Stained Omega Novel Synopsis
WARNING: Trigger warnings: S****l Assault, violence, murder, mental abuse, suicide

《Anna》 My name is Anna, and I am 15 years old, my mother died while giving birth to me.
She was my fathers fated mate and he has never forgiven me for taking her away from him.
I will always be less, will never be seen than anything other than a stain to my pack.
Most females feel their wolf when they turn 12, my wolf is yet to show herself. Another reason I am seen as less.
My father always likes to make sure I know my place.
That place is to make myself as small as possible, to be not seen or heard by anyone.
Soon I will be 18 and I will find my mate, at least I hope I will.
Surely the Moon Goddess has not forgotten me. Surely, she sees me.

《Fraction》

Shes my mate but by our laws and something inside of me I am unable to tell her until she scents me on her 18th Birthday.
Having demolished her pack and ridding the world of her tormenters I keep her safe so she can grow and become the women she was always meant to be.
With she-wolves being taken up and down the country, my wolf is on high alert.
He wants me to take Anna and run. I can't. Every time I try it's like I hit an invisible wall.
When Anna gets taken, I vow to tear the world apart to bring her home, bring her back to me where she belongs.
My mate. My Little Wolf. Mine. Trigger warnings: S****l Assault, violence, murder, mental abuse, suicide

Attachments

• The Stained 1.pdf
    474.7 KB · Views: 4,362
  • The Stained 2.pdf
    565.6 KB · Views: 2,378
  • The Stained 3.pdf
    686.1 KB · Views: 2,292
  • The Stained 4.pdf
    635.1 KB · Views: 2,320
  • The Stained 5.pdf
    630.5 KB · Views: 3,340
  • The Stained 6.pdf
    366.9 KB · Views: 4,694
  • The Stained 7.pdf
    371.5 KB · Views: 3,651
  • The Stained 8.pdf
    365.3 KB · Views: 3,359
  • The Stained 9.pdf
    368.4 KB · Views: 2,968
  • The Stained 10.pdf
    368.2 KB · Views: 3,129
  • The Stained 11.pdf
    490.4 KB · Views: 1,015
  • The Stained 12.pdf
    477.2 KB · Views: 654
  • The Stained 13.pdf
    463.1 KB · Views: 508
  • The Stained 14.pdf
    451.4 KB · Views: 428
  • The Stained 15.pdf
    438.5 KB · Views: 399
  • The Stained 16.pdf
    421.8 KB · Views: 334
  • The Stained 17.pdf
    409.3 KB · Views: 311
  • The Stained 18.pdf
    398.6 KB · Views: 303
  • The Stained 19.pdf
    384.2 KB · Views: 326
  • The Stained 20.pdf
    367.5 KB · Views: 451
  • The Stained 20-25.pdf
    434.8 KB · Views: 470
  • The Stained 26-30.pdf
    592.1 KB · Views: 637
  • The Stained 31-35.pdf
    468.1 KB · Views: 520
Last edited:
View attachment 229355The Stained Omega Novel Synopsis
WARNING: Trigger warnings: S****l Assault, violence, murder, mental abuse, suicide

《Anna》 My name is Anna, and I am 15 years old, my mother died while giving birth to me.
She was my fathers fated mate and he has never forgiven me for taking her away from him.
I will always be less, will never be seen than anything other than a stain to my pack.
Most females feel their wolf when they turn 12, my wolf is yet to show herself. Another reason I am seen as less.
My father always likes to make sure I know my place.
That place is to make myself as small as possible, to be not seen or heard by anyone.
Soon I will be 18 and I will find my mate, at least I hope I will.
Surely the Moon Goddess has not forgotten me. Surely, she sees me.

《Fraction》

Shes my mate but by our laws and something inside of me I am unable to tell her until she scents me on her 18th Birthday.
Having demolished her pack and ridding the world of her tormenters I keep her safe so she can grow and become the women she was always meant to be.
With she-wolves being taken up and down the country, my wolf is on high alert.
He wants me to take Anna and run. I can't. Every time I try it's like I hit an invisible wall.
When Anna gets taken, I vow to tear the world apart to bring her home, bring her back to me where she belongs.
My mate. My Little Wolf. Mine. Trigger warnings: S****l Assault, violence, murder, mental abuse, suicide
Any further updates?

Simon absolutely appreciated your sending chapters 1 thru 10 or "The Stained Omega" but now I am hooked and have been out of work for 2 months and can't afford to pay to read. Are there any more completed chapters? Please?