What's new

The Unwanted Sister's Alpha King Novel PDF Download/Read Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

The Unwanted Sister's Alpha KingThe Unwanted Sister's Alpha King Novel Synopsis

"You shouldn't be wearing your sister's clothes. You look like her now, but you're not her."
His cold fingers lifted my chin, forcing my eyes to meet his. "You know, I promised your sister I would never love another woman."
"I always know that," I whispered, trying to keep my voice steady despite the tears threatening to spill over.
"I don't want to come between you and her memory." "Then tell me why you're trying to pretend to be your sister by wearing your sister’s clothes."
"I'm sorry, I didn't want to do it, my mom forced me to wear this dress." I tried to explain, "Please believe me."

"How could you expect me to believe someone who tried to seduce me at your sister's funeral."

The pressure from Alexander made me breathless. "No. No. I never thought of doing this. It was a misunderstanding."
I shook my head desperately and argued for myself. "You're not worthy of wearing this dress." Alexander turned to leave.

His words stung my heart so hard that I felt tons of pain crushing me. ----------------
Olivia was disliked by her family for unknown reasons,

she was forced to marry her brother-in-law Alexander who is also the Alpha King of the country after her sister died at childbirth.
Her cruel Alpha husband never treated her well and she ran away while pregnant.
Later she finds that she is the princess of the neighbouring kingdom and when they meet again, can Alexander recognize the woman with a mask in front of him and get her rid of another man’s arms who is the husband of Olivia now.
Read on to discover more interesting views, thank you so much!

Attachments