What's new

Top Five Nigerian Music Websites In Nigeria 2013

• Thread starter yungcheda
  • Start date
  • Viewed 1501 times.
Y

yungcheda

Top Five Nigerian Music Websites In Nigeria 2013
Nigeria has really grown a very large presence on the world wide web. Lots of people have gotten popular because if the internet. Many individuals, companies and brands have harnessed the power of the internet.

The Nigerian music is also growing really fast with collaborations we never thought of and I can proudly say I listen to our songs because they now seem to have something to offer ranging from smashing lyrics to ground breaking productions.

Also, Our videos seem like they are second to none. When I say videos, I mean the music videos!
I just decided to share with you all my Top Five Nigerian Music Websites In Nigeria 2013 and I based them on various researches on their alexa ranking, page ranks, domain authority, ease of downloads and uploads and how fast they spill out new music!
Naijaloaded.com: I never knew this website was up to date with new tracks. As a music lover that I am, after going through my top websites searching for good Nigerian music to download, I usually end up on google search engine to search for any free Mp3. To my surprise, naijaloaded came out at the top providing quality Mp3 sounds. With global alexa ranking of 7,742 globally and 32 locally, naijaloaded is indeed loaded! But surprisingly sitting with a page rank of 1 and domain authority of 33.

Notjustok.com: Why I love this website is the focus on providing good music downloads. With random genre of songs ranging from afro pop, hip hop, r and b, blues, pop and rap. Every day, a new song or new songs are uploaded and it seems its never not just ok for them to stop! Or do you expect a website with global alexa rank of 11,881, 91 locally and marching with a page rank of 4 won't be able to pull a high amount of uploads and downloads? Or is its domain authority of 45 not just ok because I think it's kinda good!

Tooxclusive.com: this website gives a blend of recent entertainment news and music downloads too. Many up and coming acts harness the power of tooxclusive to get their musical works out there for all to see. Loading with an alexa rank of 15,961 globally and 95 locally, and proudly balancing on a page rank of 2. Also, tooxclusive is standing with a domain authority of 40. Just like Jaguda.com, I just wish they could just focus on the good music downloads alone.

Jaguda.com: with an alexa rank of 26,761 globally and 245 locally, page rank of 3, Jaguda.com stands to be a house hold name when it comes to dishing out trending songs to music lovers. My only dislike is the fact that they are trying to do entertainment news too but they just suck at it. By the way, Jaguda has an outstanding domain authority of 41!

Music212.com: With a very large catalog of songs of all genre from almost all countries all over the world, music212 is meant to be every music lovers mouse stop. Boasting of an alexa rank of 179, 076 globally and 891 locally. With an undoubted Page rank of 1 which kind of seems low, together with a domain authority of
18, music212 is some what like a music library.
This was compiled by top leading tech website wesaytech.com