Trick to Treat Novel Synopsis
- “First time?” The man’s breath was boiling hot, his voice hoarse.
- Tamara Randall’s mind was hazy. She touched the man in the dark; his skin was wrapped around dense muscles.
- His rough panting had her feeling hot.
- “Evan, is that you?” Tamara asked, her breaths coming out in light gasps.
- “Why don’t you take a guess?!” The man’s voice was harsh. Without giving Tamara any time to react, he thrusted harder.
- The agony of being ripped apart spread throughout her body. Sweat beaded Tamara’s forehead, and pained groans left her mouth.
- The man pressed his lips to hers, swallowing her moans. His movements turned far gentler then, cutting off all of Tamara’s thoughts.
- All she could do was let herself be swept away by the man’s movements. At last, she fainted, unable to take it anymore.
- Tamara slowly opened her eyes the next morning. The unnatural pain between her legs reminded her of last night’s events.
- The man was already gone. She was the only one left here. But this didn’t affect her good mood at all.
- A sweet smile appeared on her lips. Last night, on her engagement day, she had given herself to Evan Hardy, her most beloved.
- Read all Chapters for more interesting facts thanksss...