What's new

Triplet Alphas Claim Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie

Triplet Alphas Claim Triplet Alphas Claim Novel Synopsis

Get ready for an epic tale of love, heartbreak, and redemption in "Alpha Triplets Claim"!
Phera Evans thought she'd left her family and pack behind after being devastated by the only three people she ever loved: Axel, Damon, and Zane White,
the future alphas of the Red Moon Pack and her older brother and sister's best friends.

Determined to forge her own path, Phera leaves the wolf multiverse and becomes a skilled charted accountant and elite warrior at the prestigious Wolf Academy of the Elite in California.
But fate has other plans for Phera.

Forced to return to the Red Moon Pack, she discovers that the once arrogant playboys she once craved are now ruthless and vicious alphas of the most powerful pack in the multiverse.
And they're determined to make her theirs, no matter what.
After all, Phera was always meant to be theirs from the beginning, and they'll stop at nothing to claim their princess.

As Phera's heart battles with conflicting emotions, she must decide whether to open herself up to love again.
When an eternal bond ties her to Axel, Damon, and Zane, will she resist their advances or give in to the passion and desire that still burns between them?
"Alpha Triplets Claim" is a sizzling, emotionally-charged romance that will leave you begging for more.

Don't miss out on this captivating tale of love, loyalty, and second chances.

Author Note:
I’ll like to make a point before you proceed ahead. ‘Alpha Triplets Claim’ storyline is based on the very first novel I read by a talented author know as Eva Zahan and the storyline is from her book ‘Ace’s Trap’. Despite having the same sequence in the beginning the book has a different storyline and I wanted to bring it to the reader’s attention. I also want to let everyone know I’ve asked the author before hand if I can use her idea and she has agreed. I have the conversation with the author on my page [H.A Shah Readers] for anyone wanting to confirm before going ahead.

Attachments

• Alphas Claim 1.pdf
    45.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Alphas Claim 2.pdf
    63.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Alphas Claim 3.pdf
    51.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Alphas Claim 4.pdf
    59.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Alphas Claim 5.pdf
    54.5 KB · Views: 115
  • Alphas Claim 6.pdf