De Pro-Techie
Well-rounded Techie
Unbonding the Ruthless Alpha Novel Synopsis
Aria’s POV I sent ten mindlinks to my mate. He ignored every single one.Our pup was gone. I never even got the chance to tell my Alpha mate, Damon, that he had existed.
Suddenly, a familiar scent drifted past—pine and leather.
I lifted my eyes in shock. “Da—” The word died in my throat. The door to the VIP ward stood slightly ajar.
My gaze fell to the narrow gap. My Alpha husband, my mate,
sat on the edge of the hospital bed, another woman gathered in his arms.
His hand covered hers, his thumb stroking gently over her knuckles,
soothing her as though she were something fragile and precious. Two years.
We’d been married that long, and I had never known he could be this tender.
The woman on the bed shifted, turning her head toward the door. I saw her face, and my heart withered.
Claudia. Damon’s first love. The afternoon light poured through the window, falling across her abdomen.
There was a curve there—faint, but unmistakable. No… it couldn’t be.
My breath hitched. I gripped the armrests of the wheelchair until my knuckles went white.
“Get every specialist here. Now.” Damon’s voice carried through the c***k in the door—deep and controlled,
yet threaded with a frantic edge I had never once heard him use with me. “A full examination.
I want her and the baby completely safe.” The baby.
Continue reading on this amazing novella to discover more, thank you so much!