What's new

Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved!

• Thread starter Youngzedd
  • Start date
  • Viewed 3346 times.
Y

Youngzedd

Hello Obamvilla members.

It has been a difficult task for we Huawei E303 users to unlock our modems since it was launched but I unlocked mine today.

I have stoped this kind of stuff for a long time but due to the high demand of the solution by the users when I visited Computer section of this forum.
I decided to work towards unlocking it and typing this tutorial to help thousands of Naija niggaz out there surfing the net.

The only software that can unlock Huawei E303 for now is DC UNLOCKER.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) Dc-unlocker software.

2) Dc-unlocker username and password loaded it credits.

3) Internet Connection.

4) Stubborn modem you want to unlock.

PROCEDURES:

Step 1) Download latest version of Dc unlocker from the download store of their website www.dc-unlocker.com

Step 2) Purchase Dc-unlocker credit from the site >>  www.dc-unlocker.com/buy  OR  from their Dealers >>  www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers

I bought mine from a dealer "Lukman Garu" a Nigerian, he sells minimum of (10 credits) 10 Euro = N2,500, get his contact from the site.
I paid 2,500 into his Zenith bank account, send the payment details as he requested and I got my username and password loaded with 10 credits today.

Step 3) Insert and install you modem software on your computer.

Step 4) Insert another Network provider sim on the modem, when it popup request for unlock code click "Cancel" and close the modem interface.

Step 5) Now open the Dc-unlocker software you downloaded and click on "Automatic detect" button, wait for some seconds it will show your device details.

After that click on server insert the username and password with credit you bought from Dc-unlocker site or dealers, you may click on "Check Login) to know the amount of credit on the account and to know if the username and password is valid.

Now click on "Unlockin" > Do the job.

It will connect online and unlock your modem within a minute. 4 credits was removed from my account remaining 6 credits after the unlock.

Step 6) Remove your modem and insert it again and shout I MADE YIT!

TUTORIAL COMPLETED

Additional Idea For Students (MAKE MON?Y).

As you all know Huawei E303 is the latest modem from MTN and I personally went to Main Market Onitsha today because of this and am willing to pay even 1,500 for it, but to my greatest surprise all the so called Gurus they have there can't unlocker the modem to the extend that the no 1 device unlock in Jerry O plaza and Emeka Offer plaza was unable to unlock it (too sad).

Now you have learnt how I unlocked mine today, buy credits from the dealers, rush into the market and showcase what I wrote above and pocket your money.

You can charge as much as N2,000 per modem unlocked.

Remember the secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your source.

Still Remain The Well Known Youngzedd.

For Bloggers remember to add on your blog post "CREDIT TO YOUNGZEDD"

HIT LIKE IF YOU LIKE THIS TUTORIAL.

Drop your questions if you have any.

Sources: www.UniteForum.com

Youngzedd said:
Step 2) Purchase Dc-unlocker credit from the site >>  www.dc-unlocker.com/buy  OR  from their Dealers >>  www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers

I bought mine from a dealer "Lukman Garu" a Nigerian, he sells minimum of (10 credits) 10 Euro = N2,500, get his contact from the site.
I paid 2,500 into his Zenith bank account, send the payment details as he requested and I got my username and password loaded with 10 credits today.

assuming you want to purchase credit from the dealers how long does it take for the credit to reflect in your dc unlocker account

I don't believe in buying things online especially this type of codes. fraud activities so scary now! :eek: :'(

gse-integrity said:
I don't believe in buying things online especially this type of codes. fraud activities so scary now! :eek: :'(
yeah there is always high fraud rate but when dealing with registered, reputable companies you absolutely have nothing to be afraid of. remember to search sites name on google adding scam at the end to found out if any one has reported it as a scam site

Youngzedd said:
Hello Obamvilla members.

It has been a difficult task for we Huawei E303 users to unlock our modems since it was launched but I unlocked mine today.

I have stoped this kind of stuff for a long time but due to the high demand of the solution by the users when I visited Computer section of this forum.
I decided to work towards unlocking it and typing this tutorial to help thousands of Naija niggaz out there surfing the net.

The only software that can unlock Huawei E303 for now is DC UNLOCKER.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) Dc-unlocker software.

2) Dc-unlocker username and password loaded it credits.

3) Internet Connection.

4) Stubborn modem you want to unlock.

PROCEDURES:

Step 1) Download latest version of Dc unlocker from the download store of their website www.dc-unlocker.com

Step 3) Insert and install you modem software on your computer.

Step 4) Insert another Network provider sim on the modem, when it popup request for unlock code click "Cancel" and close the modem interface.

Step 5) Now open the Dc-unlocker software you downloaded and click on "Automatic detect" button, wait for some seconds it will show your device details.

After that click on server insert the username and password with credit you bought from Dc-unlocker site or dealers, you may click on "Check Login) to know the amount of credit on the account and to know if the username and password is valid.

Now click on "Unlockin" > Do the job.

It will connect online and unlock your modem within a minute. 4 credits was removed from my account remaining 6 credits after the unlock.

Step 6) Remove your modem and insert it again and shout I MADE YIT!

TUTORIAL COMPLETED

Additional Idea For Students (MAKE MON?Y).

As you all know Huawei E303 is the latest modem from MTN and I personally went to Main Market Onitsha today because of this and am willing to pay even 1,500 for it, but to my greatest surprise all the so called Gurus they have there can't unlocker the modem to the extend that the no 1 device unlock in Jerry O plaza and Emeka Offer plaza was unable to unlock it (too sad).

Now you have learnt how I unlocked mine today, buy credits from the dealers, rush into the market and showcase what I wrote above and pocket your money.

You can charge as much as N2,000 per modem unlocked.

Remember the secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your source.

Still Remain The Well Known Youngzedd.

For Bloggers remember to add on your blog post "CREDIT TO YOUNGZEDD"

HIT LIKE IF YOU LIKE THIS TUTORIAL.

I now have a version of dccrap (cracked dc-unlocker) that unlocks huawei modem (b4 it used to be only zte) I will upload it latter in the day