What's new

Unlock your Huawei E303 modem by imei & hash

zeal

De Techizard
Just stumbled upon this link now they are unlocking the current huawei modem using the new Algorithm which most networks now uses I learnt they will end the free imei unlocking today hurry now to calculate your own unlock code . Remember you can use this
Code:
AT^CARDUNLOCK="66499201 md5 41eb362429e09f4447312e05fd5f10db"
to unlock it if only the hash is what is given , you 'll replace
Code:
with your old Algorithm

zeal said:
Just stumbled upon this link now they are unlocking the current huawei modem using the new Algorithm which most networks now uses I learnt they will end the free imei unlocking today hurry now to calculate your own unlock code . Remember you can use this
Code:
AT^CARDUNLOCK="66499201 md5 41eb362429e09f4447312e05fd5f10db"
to unlock it if only the hash is what is given , you 'll replace
Code:
with your old Algorithm
have you tested it yet or ya just sharing ?

I haven't got any with me now to test it but from users comments I believe it works 

what is APIece Key?
please help me unlock mine. though the simply lock status is UNLOCKED, i cant use any other sim but mtn only. please HELP 

rasmatinu said:
what is APIece Key?
please help me unlock mine. though the simply lock status is UNLOCKED, i cant use any other sim but mtn only. please HELP
does it request for unlock code when you put another network sim ?

Pls somebody should help me. I have the unlock code of my modem (e173u-2) but i don't know how to use it to unlock my modem. I have tried flashing but its not successful. Any help is welcomed

Emmancy said:
Pls somebody should help me. I have the unlock code of my modem (e173u-2) but i don't know how to use it to unlock my modem. I have tried flashing but its not successful. Any help is welcomed
try using huawei code writer

Emmancy put a different sim into the modem...it wil ask 4 unlock code then u enter the unlock code