unlocking modem

• Thread starter joey
  • Start date
  • Viewed 2718 times.
J

joey

how do i unlock my modem
its imei is 354594033121090 and its model is x220s.thanks

I have a complete suit you can actually use to unlock alcatel and tct modem but I'm currently not on unlimited data plan Just use this free online alcatel modem unlocker found in this link to unlock it let me know if it's successful

zeal i try it and de code it generate was wrong  am now left with 4 try........................... i dnt understand de model part wat should i put as my model? :'(

promise2020 said:
zeal i try it and de code it generate was wrong  am now left with 4 try........................... i dnt understand de model part wat should i put as my model? :'(

don't try any other code 'cos if exhausted it will be very difficult for you to unlock it let me find time and upload the suit for you probably on Monday or calculate one for you

i cant seem to find where to put the codes or actually finding the exact codes for my model

joey said:
i cant seem to find where to put the codes or actually finding the exact codes for my model

which browser are you using it's your model listed in their supported models?

if not let me know

obasimiracle said:
promise2020 said:

don't try any other code 'cos if exhausted it will be very difficult for you to unlock it let me find time and upload the suit for you probably on Monday or calculate one for you
obasimiriacle pls calculate one for me na pls(tct mobile limited MGU one Touch X220S  15  320  x220S-2XEINGI      354594032670584) that is every thing writen on the modem it is an etisalat modem

please i need help unlocking my ZTE MF190 airtel nigeria modem.my IMEI is 861648008613089.my modem does not display space to input unlock code.PLEASE HELP.