What's new

WapMod1.5 Best for smf wap2 > option to easily run ads, adsense in wap/ mobile

obasi

pls help me i want to add download link,gallerey etc on my wap2 header

R4SH33D said:
Pls  obasi i've severall sitemap for my smf in SE0 google webmaster, i am getting poor result pls can you help me out with what you are using for this forum,
i even tried the optimus brave i'm seeing the same things

i discovered that your forum is getting brilliant result in SEO
                    thanks
have google indexed your forum? if yes then don't worry about those seo myth just build up your forum keywords and always remember that content is king

Bro that header and footers no work ooo help pls bcus i've created the file link.php and links.php but it displays nothing

Someone please tell me how to put 2 ads on the same place without editing manually,ie showing 2 ads the same place if it's at the top,both will be displaying at the top.

worthwhile said:
Someone please tell me how to put 2 ads on the same place without editing manually,ie showing 2 ads the same place if it's at the top,both will be displaying at the top.
either you use table to wrap the adds in your ads.php or simply place the include ads.php below the first depending on how you want it

I replace addynamo ads code with another ads network but it still showing addynamo ads on wap2,does it mean i have to edit it manually before it show the one i will use on wap2?

worthwhile said:
I replace addynamo ads code with another ads network but it still showing addynamo ads on wap2,does it mean i have to edit it manually before it show the one i will use on wap2?
where did you add the code , the notepad file (ads.php)?

I added it on wap setting(Ad management),but it's displaying on full version while i want it on wap2,does it mean i have to edit manually?

worthwhile said:
I added it on wap setting(Ad management),but it's displaying on full version while i want it on wap2,does it mean i have to edit manually?
which version of wap mod are you using ?

worthwhile said:
I haven't tried out this version before , I usually edit wirelesstemplate.php manually but providing a download link to this mod version may demystify in some way any ambiguity

worthwhile said:
What of wapmod1.5
brother the only way I 've personally tried is editing the wireless template php file .... I can assure you that it isn't a difficult thing to do. Do you need guide ? If afraid you might break your forum you can simply attach it here for me to edit it for you so that you will only need upload it back to replace the previous one

<!-- AdClickMedia Banner Panels Code START -->
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://banneradvertising.adclickmedia.com/cgi-bin/bannerrotate.cgi?worthwhile::31287"></script>
<!-- AdClickMedia Banner Panels Code END -->