What's new

Watch Live sports & movie channels on your Android phone & Tablets For free

gurusmaker

Active Techie
Before Reading just download the needed applications from this links

1. Download Sybla Tv Version1.02 (v1.02) from here

2. Download full version of mxplayer with kodek from here

3. you may also download direct apk of mxplayer from here

In my words I will say this is a free alternative to Dstv Mobile drifter which enables you to watch television stations & channels while on vacation or mobile .

I want to discuss about top rated free working application you can use to watch live matches Like the premier league , Spanish La-liga , Italian Seria A, Portuguese League , live events , movies as a smart phone owner . What prompted me to  create this tutorial is when I keep getting many request from the contact form asking me about the possibility of watching 2013 African Cup of Nations (AFCON) For free using their mobile phone .

As an android phone user I was never ignorant of the many application out there you can use to watch live channels and events for free but I will only talk of what has really worked for me and other of my friends close to me.

as an android smartphone / tab user who wishes to watch live matches, movies on his smartphone (techno , gionee, htc, Samsung, huawei ect) all you need do is to download either of this two application Preferably Sybla tv for andriod which  needs mxplayer to work . Secondly you may download navi x for live media streaming to catch your live events on the go. sptv as well isn't a bad idea

navi-x-gtab-04.jpg

I watched balon d' o live today on my android smartphone via this app . I'm sure gonna use it during the African Cup of nation 2013 for live matches  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If you don't wanna register there before download use this link to download syblatv now

obasimiracle said:
precious said:
Do you mean withouth airtime or data plan??
No I mean without service Subscription as most app that really show live matches demand for some kinda pay

is this a joke or ure....... how will u stream wthout a data bundle