What's new

Watch Over 3,000 free tv and radio channels on ur computer using this software

gurusmaker

Active Techie
Though this info has been around for a while it is always good to share it so that people who are yet to hear about it can follow . this is a small software that allows you watch over 3,000 free tv channels ranging from different countries, religion , sports and many more.

With this software it is almost difficult to miss Emmanuel Tv life streaming for Nigerian , BBC broadcast and many more useful channels you wouldn't want to miss just.

I have two fantastic software for this I have just uploaded one which you can download now from my mediafire link here http://www.mediafire.com/?k1de43c9awphz1e Download the free tv channels and radio stations from this link http://www.mediafire.com/?k1de43c9awphz1e just install and lunch.
feel free to post other working ones here. 

when I was still a newbie in this internet stuff I bought this application for 3k from one young scammer as "completely free dstv on pc /computer software" . Though it's a great app as you can watch many live stations from it including Emmanuel tv , bbc panorama etc i still wouldn't call it by that scam coated name ==. just download it from this media fire link I just uploaded it now . let me get your opinion though

ruzfgy.png

the first link on the post dosent mak any sense i try to stream bt it wont work let me try the one thread owner posted yectrday

ckross said:
the first link on the post dosent mak any sense i try to stream bt it wont work let me try the one thread owner posted yectrday
you are welcome cross, just install the latest version of real player to have all features work fine including hd features  . the second one is what I use frequently buddy

Good! It is working though not all the channels stream. Great work!

dungar4 said:
Good! It is working though not all the channels stream. Great work!
you are right on not all channels working , I will upload any latter version of the app if I find any