What's new

When His Eyes Opened Novel Tales Free PDF Download/Read Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
When His Eyes OpenedWhen His Eyes Opened Novel Synopsis

Avery Tate’s was forced to marry a bigshot by her stepmother because of her father’s bankruptcy.
There was a catch, the bigshot—Elliot Foster—was in a state of coma.

In the public’s eye, it was only a matter of time until she was deemed a widow and kicked out of the family.
A twist of event happened when Elliot unexpectedly woke up from his coma.
Fuming at his marriage situation, he lashed out on Avery and threatened to kill their babies if they had any.
“I’ll kill them with my very hands!” he bawled.
Four years had passed when Avery once again returned to her homeland with her fraternal twins—a boy and a girl.

As she pointed at Elliot’s face on a TV screen, she reminded her babies, “Stay far away from this man, he’s sworn to kill you both.”
That night, Elliot’s computer was hacked and he was challenged—by one of the twins—to kill them. “Come and get me, *sshole!”
Read the complete story to find out more....

Attachments

Last edited:
We are home and I am catching up as fast as I can. Thank you Simon for the updates, I really enjoy reading this book.

Well I just caught up on When he opens his eyes chapter 2204-2205. And there is no more chapter available. It seen that all the book that I read from forum.3ptechies never continue completel. You always have to wait for them to upload more chapter. This is vey ignoring. If you are publishing store you should be able to read the whole story. But not with forum. I’m also reading divorce billion heiress and charismatic Charle Wade. Why can’t you download The Whole story. this is so madding a.way waiting. What is the problem with forum?

Well I just caught up on When he opens his eyes chapter 2204-2205. And there is no more chapter available. It seen that all the book that I read from forum.3ptechies never continue completel. You always have to wait for them to upload more chapter. This is vey ignoring. If you are publishing store you should be able to read the whole story. But not with forum. I’m also reading divorce billion heiress and charismatic Charle Wade. Why can’t you download The Whole story. this is so madding a.way waiting. What is the problem with forum?
Yes I agree it's hard to wait BUT I look forward to finding a few new chapters everyday. :)

I keep thinking that there can't be any more things to write about but now I've got to see that Norah,, Travis, and Sasha get whats coming to them and that Haze can be found safe and sound. So once again I am patiently waiting for the next episodes :)

View attachment 39337When His Eyes Opened Novel Synopsis

Avery Tate’s was forced to marry a bigshot by her stepmother because of her father’s bankruptcy.

In the public’s eye, it was only a matter of time until she was deemed a widow and kicked out of the family.
Fuming at his marriage situation, he lashed out on Avery and threatened to kill their babies if they had any.
Four years had passed when Avery once again returned to her homeland with her fraternal twins—a boy and a girl.

As she pointed at Elliot’s face on a TV screen, she reminded her babies, “Stay far away from this man, he’s sworn to kill you both.”
That night, Elliot’s computer was hacked and he was challenged—by one of the twins—to kill them. “Come and get me, *sshole!”
More pages please

View attachment 39337When His Eyes Opened Novel Synopsis

When will there be more.