What's new

Where to buy a Working blackberry phone for N3000 $29

gurusmaker

Active Techie
I decided to post this after many users have been requesting to know if such sites exist  where they can actually buy used %100 percent blackberry phones for such a crazily cheap amount . At first I was puzzled and could only discourage the first two persons telling them that blackberry on it's own is a dead os and wouldn't serve any poo as a beauty device , I also adviced them to get a low end cheap android device instead .

But as this request begin to grow up till the point a user pointed out naijaloaded.com (which I know they are real) advertising the ebook telling it's possible to purchase working blackberry phone for N5000 and selling it for N15,000 I now made a simple google search and saw some blog advertising an ebook that teaches people how to buy %100 (hundred percent) working blackberry phones for N3000 ($29) and sell them for N8000 ($68) I was shocked and decided to contact one of those bloggers who was actually my friend and he sent a link free of charge , so I decided to share it after making a successful purchase up there .

185.JPG

now you can easily buy phones of any brand for a crazily cheap amount from http://www.aliexpress.com but the link the guys are advertising is the one below you can actually use it to purchase phones for so low even if you wanna resell them  . Just follow this very link for cheap blackberry phones purchase and their homepage for every other brands

r u sure???..hw did u mk ur payment n hw did u gt ur package delivered 2 u???...wil lyk 2 try dz bt it means enterin ma master card details wch z rily nt advice-able wt untrusted sites

obasimiracle said:
you have absolutely nothing to be afraid of friend
u still dint answer my question....n pls,hw lng did it tk u 2 gt d package?

spy said:
obasimiracle said:
you have absolutely nothing to be afraid of friend
u still dint answer my question....n pls,hw lng did it tk u 2 gt d package?
I used access bank Visa Card in both sites and takes about two weeks to arrive , you also have options between dhl & co for shipping

Mr obasimiracle i tried to pm u but its not delivering, its about the dc unlocker and loginplus credit, am in need of it i don't know if its still on. Pls kindly reply me

Emmancy said:
Mr obasimiracle i tried to pm u but its not delivering, its about the dc unlocker and loginplus credit, am in need of it i don't know if its still on. Pls kindly reply me
long ended bro