What's new

WHY MOST PEOPLE WONT VISIT A DENTIST

• Thread starter precious
  • Start date
  • Viewed 1943 times.
P

precious

I have seen and heard of so many people show/display fear about visiting a dentist for one fear or the other.
Are you in the same shoe with these people??
Lets know your fear or hatred or likeness for visitng a dentist

If your fear is related to the image blow,let us know

killer+dentist.jpg

humblelad said:
precious said:
zeal said:
oh my gosh this view is so terrific precious

That is a Dentist in action
is it all over the world or only in third world countries ? where dentist act so cruel

It happens all over.Mind you what we see as dentist cruelty is actually not mean to be cruel by them,its just part of the way iy works

lol  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D As for me I haven't thought of seeing a dentist 'cos I have never had a teeth problem 
It happens all over.Mind you what we see as dentist cruelty is actually not mean to be cruel by them,its just part of the way iy works
[/quote]

obasimiracle said:
lol  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D As for me I haven't thought of seeing a dentist 'cos I have never had a teeth problem 
[/quote]

Ameloblastoma3.JPG

The picture above reminds me of someone who acted ignorantly like u in the past.You should not wait til u have tooth problem b4 visiting  d dentist.If i my ask,what if d problem bcome untreatable if u wait til it comes? Make it a routine to visit d dentist twicw yearly plsssss,at least its very very cheap visiting a dentist in nigeria

funny but true,am sure u have never had any reason to visit the dentist