What's new

When His Eyes Opened Novel Tales Free PDF Download/Read Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
When His Eyes OpenedWhen His Eyes Opened Novel Synopsis

Avery Tate’s was forced to marry a bigshot by her stepmother because of her father’s bankruptcy.
There was a catch, the bigshot—Elliot Foster—was in a state of coma.

In the public’s eye, it was only a matter of time until she was deemed a widow and kicked out of the family.
A twist of event happened when Elliot unexpectedly woke up from his coma.
Fuming at his marriage situation, he lashed out on Avery and threatened to kill their babies if they had any.
“I’ll kill them with my very hands!” he bawled.
Four years had passed when Avery once again returned to her homeland with her fraternal twins—a boy and a girl.

As she pointed at Elliot’s face on a TV screen, she reminded her babies, “Stay far away from this man, he’s sworn to kill you both.”
That night, Elliot’s computer was hacked and he was challenged—by one of the twins—to kill them. “Come and get me, *sshole!”
Read the complete story to find out more....

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello. Can you please post the remaining chapter? So that i can read it all while i still finding a work, now that i still have no work i want to finish this story first. Honestly im having trouble to sleep because my mind is always thinking about this story. Like mygad im so obsessed with this story😓 thank you so much for understanding, sorry if am too demanding i am just so excited to this story

Hello. Can you please post the remaining chapter? So that i can read it all while i still finding a work, now that i still have no work i want to finish this story first. Honestly im having trouble to sleep because my mind is always thinking about this story. Like mygad im so obsessed with this story😓 thank you so much for understanding, sorry if am too demanding i am just so excited to this story
more chapters incoming pls, check in daily thankss...

View attachment 39337When His Eyes Opened Novel Synopsis

Avery Tate’s was forced to marry a bigshot by her stepmother because of her father’s bankruptcy.

In the public’s eye, it was only a matter of time until she was deemed a widow and kicked out of the family.
Fuming at his marriage situation, he lashed out on Avery and threatened to kill their babies if they had any.
Four years had passed when Avery once again returned to her homeland with her fraternal twins—a boy and a girl.

As she pointed at Elliot’s face on a TV screen, she reminded her babies, “Stay far away from this man, he’s sworn to kill you both.”
That night, Elliot’s computer was hacked and he was challenged—by one of the twins—to kill them. “Come and get me, *sshole!”
Please post more!!!! I love this storie.

This is a great story as you can tell as we are all waiting for you to add more pages. However lately you have been doing a lot of repeating chapters on to new chapters and not giving new chapters. The last 2 installments the first 6 pages was a repeat of the previous installment.

This is a great story as you can tell as we are all waiting for you to add more pages. However lately you have been doing a lot of repeating chapters on to new chapters and not giving new chapters. The last 2 installments the first 6 pages was a repeat of the previous installment.
this story has just been updated....

i;m obsessed with this story!! i wish there was more to read daily but i'll continue to keep up with it. its getting juicy

View attachment 39337When His Eyes Opened Novel Synopsis

Hi Simon!! According to Good Novel Read, it is now up to Chapter 1941. Do you have access to the latest chapters, and time to upload them?? Your upload is further than I was able to go. Thank you so very much for doing this!!

Ok now this book is on fire for real. You cant kill Elliot off just like that. Thank you so much for checking your work and not writing the same chapters over to the next one. Great Job and good writing