No matter the GOtv subscription packages you might have opted into, you can switch to a higher or even lower subscription package once your current plan is expired or about to expire. You can use any of these three methods below to quickly do that from the comfort of your home and/or office:
Via The QuickTellerYou can change, upgrade, or downgrade your GOtv subscription packages via the Quickteller app or website by following the steps below:
- Power ON your GoTv decoder.
- Log on to the Quickteller GoTv subscription page using an internet-connected device.
- Select the GoTv package you desire from the options in the drop-down menu.
- Enter your decoder’s IUC number.
- Proceed to Enter your email address and mobile phone number, and then proceed.
- Select your debit card type and proceed to fill in your particulars.
- Click on the Pay button and wait to get activated.
Via The GoTV Mobile App
- Download the GoTV Mobile App from the Google Playstore
- Launch the app and sign in or register if you haven’t prior to this moment.
- Enter Categories.
- Tap Pay bills.
- Tap “ Cable Tv Bills “ from the list of options.
- Choose GoTV and select your desired package.
- Enter your IUC number and tap on Next
- Enter your debit card details and tap on Pay.
Via GoTV’s Website
- From an internet-enabled device, log on to their official website here.
- Click on Login and then proceed to enter your IUC number and your phone number.
- Select “build a package” from your dashboard.
- Select the package you need to downgrade or upgrade and then click or tap “next”.
- Proceed to pay by clicking or tapping the Pay button
- Select your preferred GOtv payment system.
- Proceed to fill in your particulars.
- Wait for your new package to be activated.