What's new

add homepage / frontpage on your smf forum / website + edit ur smf wap2/mobile

gurusmaker

Active Techie
hey all just this week alone I have received not less than 10 request asking me to help them edit their smf wap2/mobile view most of them demanding I provide a front page for mostly their new smf site/forum.

Okay now I have decided to openly help you with any help you might need for your new / old smf site/forum . If you just need a front page on your forum you can simply download and install the simple portals mod i can help you with tutorial on how to configure , edit & every other customization you might need .

Just go ahead and post your smf need here 

i have try installing  the wap mod on my smf 2.02 forum but not working and pls were can i get good themes fo my forum.

R4SH33D said:
Pls  how will we use the simple portal to add links to wap2
Simple portals does different work , it helps you to add frontpage, block and side bar sorta widgets to your smf sites 

k.tanks
bro my previous forum is crashed
i just create a new forum twizwap.tk
and in my cpanel i've created the php files for the headers and footers [link.php and links.php  respectively]
bro pls can you help me to just include the files at wirlesstemplate.php
Thanks

R4SH33D said:
k.tanks
bro my previous forum is crashed
i just create a new forum twizwap.tk
and in my cpanel i've created the php files for the headers and footers [link.php and links.php  respectively]
bro pls can you help me to just include the files at wirlesstemplate.php
Thanks
email me your details again

lucky4life said:
i have try installing  the wap mod on my smf 2.02 forum but not working and pls were can i get good themes fo my forum.
you can get good smf themes from navigating b/w numerous choices here are you using a custom theme ? you can as well post the error message you normally get while trying to install the smf wap mode

pls obasi i have ap problem in the simple portal when i activated the blocks it will not show up and i am unable to to choose some blocks like [php,html and others ]when i want to add new block
pls help

R4SH33D said:
pls obasi i have ap problem in the simple portal when i activated the blocks it will not show up and i am unable to to choose some blocks like [php,html and others ]when i want to add new block
pls help
you need to click on modify then choose everywhere under display option hope this helps

Thanks for offering to help openly,pls how do make my forum mobile friendly cos at the moment its pc view am seeing

precious said:
Thanks for offering to help openly,pls how do make my forum mobile friendly cos at the moment its pc view am seeing
download bxk modification (mod) from this link it will make your smf site mobile friendly with the option to direct opera mini & iPhone users to your mobile site 

THANKS,BUT THERE IS NO SUCH FILE LIKE BXK MOD THERE,WHAT ELSE PLSSSSS