What's new

ALL MOBILE PHONES SECRET CODE (SOFTWARE PACKAGE)

gurusmaker

Active Techie
For most of you that needs simple short codes to access many advance information and do stuff like formatting your phone, resetting your phones to default settings , getting your imei number , unlocking your phone completely free when it's locked, smart phone secret code and any thing mobile phone secret code who can not or necessarily need not carry all this code off-hand you need this software to generate your free unlock code and advance features codes each time you lost your phone code or purchases a new phone and need check if "it is original" with access to many features in several brand of phones just download this application and lunch it on your computer to generate various codes
mrbex0.jpg
you can actually use it on almost all feature phones major / popular brands like: motorola, lg, samsung, nokia, nek, alcatel, zte, huawei, sony erisson , siemens etc (eg. codes like *06# used for imei number) and many more....Download link=><a href="https://app.box.com/s/hrkj65s5towuthtixl3r17nqbmv57c5c">CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION!</a>

Yankees said:
Hi may I get the step by step procedure for using it? and is it designed for only windows phones?

It's mostly feature phones , using it isn't any difficult just download it to your computer, locate where it is and lunch it , when lunched you can just choose a brand and look at the particular function you want  8) 8) dial it on your phone >> ya done viola

If you ever forget your pincode on your Samsung  then remove the simcard and put on the phone and press this
code *2767*3855# you might not see the code but press carefully and wait till the phone reboot itself.

you phone is just back again

use this
Code:
*#04*0000*0000*0000#
while on the sim prompt window to use your nokia phone without a sim card

Yankees said:
Hi may I get the step by step procedure for using it? and is it designed for only windows phones?
It?s mostly feature phones , using it isn?t any difficult just download it to your computer, locate where it is and lunch it , when lunched you can just choose a brand and look at the particular function you want  8) 8) dial it on your phone >> ya done viola

i?ve fogotten my tecno h6 password need help to unlock it. And too, can you tell me d secret code 4 techno mobile phones

Guest Users said:
i?ve fogotten my tecno h6 password need help to unlock it. And too, can you tell me d secret code 4 techno mobile phones
Use the guide found at https://www.3ptechies.com/forgot-password-pattern-any-tecno-android-phone-here-is-the-quick-fix.html to reset it at once.

Hope this helps?
If not, do let me know at once

As for secret codes, there are lots of secret code for android devices most of which work on Tecno and similar phones. To get a full list of all secret codes for tecno phones and devices, you will need Google with this keyword ?Android Secret codes for MTK devices?

Hope this helps