What's new

COMPLETED CHINESE NOVELS @chinesenovels

Mobeen

Informed Techie
COMPLETED CHINESE NOVELS
Hey!
Are you a novel lover, especially Chinese Novels lover?
Great! Now you can read many COMPLETED CHINESE NOVELS from here.

• Billionaire God of War
    Complete Novel {Chapter 1-2495}

Synopsis : Fifteen years ago, Jiang Ning was thrown out from one of the country’s wealthiest families, roaming the streets after his mother passed away from an illness. He met a kind girl, Lin Yuzhen, who gave him a sweet at his lowest point. She told him that as long as he ate this sweet, his life would get sweeter and sweeter. After that, Jiang Ning was taken away by a mysterious person and went through grueling training and fights! Fifteen years later, he had risen to become the ultimate God of War in the East, with incomparable wealth and power. He has returned as a king! But her father’s legs had been crippled in a car accident, and her mother was weak and gentle. Growing up in a family that favored boys over girls and infighting over the family’s assets, the family eventually found a man to marry into her family by force. He was willing to become a son-in-law that married into his wife’s family, only because of that favor he owed the little girl who gave him that sweet. When I take your hand in mine, nobody in this world will ever dare to bully you again.

Read Here :

• The Substitute Bride
    Complete Novel {Chapter 1-2152}

Synopsis: "I'm in desperate need of money to pay Grandmother's medical fee. I will marry Charles instead of Yvonne as soon as I get the money." When her sister Yvonne ran away from the wedding, Autumn was forced to pretend to be Yvonne and marry Charles. Her only wish was to get a divorce after a year. Charles is rich and powerful. His name had been linked to innumerable ladies. He had different girlfriends for every day of a year. Neither of them had expected that they would fall in love with each other.

Read Here :

• City of Sin
    Complete Novel {Book 1, Chapter 1 to Book 9, Chapter 146}

Synopsis : Every drop of this family bloodline is stained with sin. They are the embodiment of contradiction; calm yet maniacal, with great memories yet often forgetful. They pledge themselves to their dreams yet often compromise, are angels that are also devils… It’s why I hate them. And also love them. The only hope of his family, a youth with the blood of elves and devils walks on a battleground of annihilation and rebirth. He wills his way through boiling lava and icy depths, killing on this field of despair to strike down the lofty figure in his sight. One day he’ll grasp his blade tightly and survey his surroundings, only to find no more enemies to kill.

Read Here :

• Undefeated God of War
    Complete Novel {Chapter1-943}

Synopsis : Youth, is meant to be used to shed sweat under the sun! Youth, is to continuously engage in battles, and secure the win! The endless journey on Heaven’s Road, an endless expedition, a testimony of a hot-blooded youth’s legend! A dream every man harbors, with the ignition of the blood! Forever young, Undefeated God of War!

Read Here :
  • Today, I Give Up Trying
    Complete Novel {Chapter 1-1870}

Synopsis : Lin Fan, who had been a door-to-door son-in-law for three years, was completely fed up. When his text message of “Auntie, I don’t want to work hard” was sent out, the aunts in the dark world, the military, the political and business circles were completely crazy!

Read Here :

• Mr. CEO, Spoil Me 100 Percent!
    Complete Novel {Chapter 1-992}

Synopsis : A piece of divorce paper sent Xia Xinghe into a state of destitution.
    However, a car accident later, she transformed into a professional hacker with more money than she could ever spend.
    All those that have belittled, bullied and laughed at me, please line up, I’ll show you what the meaning of face-slapping is!
    Wait, wait, wait. That guy over there, the ex-husband that I no longer have any relations with, don’t cut in line.
    What, you want to help me face-slap these people?
    “Not only that I will help you face-slap myself!” The wickedly handsome man with billions dollar in estate raised his own palm to slap his own face without reservation!

Read Here :

MORE NOVELS WILL BE ADDED SOON, STAY TUNED!!

IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE NOVELS, MAIL ME : [email protected] or text me on telegram @MedicalGenius

Last edited by a moderator: