What's new

Easy , Trusted & Proven Solution 2 Unlock glo bolt & huawei e303 modem

• Thread starter gadgetwinch
  • Start date
  • Viewed 3186 times.
G

gadgetwinch

I have personally read tons of tutorials already some telling me to upgrade the firmware , others asking me to use flash code , many suggesting other paid software that I'm personally confused since non of these tutorials / solution is actually working and to say the most they are so complicated .

So gurus in the house is there any easy proven, and really working method I can use to unlock my new glo bolt usb modem ? I successfully unlocked my Glo netpro " Huawei e303s " modem before I sold it to a friend to buy this new one after seeing many advert on how fast it is .

Working solution from any one here will be fully appreciated

Hoping to unlock my modem soon

gadgetwinch said:
I have personally read tons of tutorials already some telling me to upgrade the firmware , others asking me to use flash code , many suggesting other paid software that I'm personally confused since non of these tutorials / solution is actually working and to say the most they are so complicated .

So gurus in the house is there any easy proven, and really working method I can use to unlock my new glo bolt usb modem ? I successfully unlocked my Glo netpro " Huawei e303s " modem before I sold it to a friend to buy this new one after seeing many advert on how fast it is .

So sad to know you are a prey to GLO cheap and deceitful advert
To tell u the truth,the speed of all these their fake modem are all d same,their aim for bringing out new one as u may have noticed is cos of the unlocking issue.
And i must say u didnt do well by selling your old modem,but since u done it already,i think u should search for a way to unlock it
Only if you were in my location,i would say lets try our luck

gadgetwinch said:

if you need it just easy as you 've written then you must be a tech informed to be able to use furious gold / Infinity box to unlock all your modem / devices easily

Please help me unlock my glo netpro e303 . Its proven sturborn to many friends who tried to help me.

please somebody should help me, it is 3 month since i bought an airtel huawei E173 modem and till today i have not been able to unlock it.. Even when i put a different network sim it does not show me where to put any unlock code, it just say no sim... gurus in the house please as-site me